How many hours have you put into the game?

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.

How many hours have you put into the game?

You may select 1 option

View results

iloverainbow
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I have put in like more than 105 hours into the game now (single save file). I spent most of my time decorating the farm areas I think? I am working on farm area 3 now.
Last edited by iloverainbow on Aug 11, 2021 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Just over 50 so far. I plan to get back into it soon since I haven’t played since before the maker update and put in at least another 50 hours though.
Sorry1
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I've played for almost 60 hours. I'm also waiting for more updates. I went through a binge phase of playing this and have been spotty with it ever since.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've put in about 80 hours. I'm sure once all the DLC is out, I'm gonna add more hours. I'm either gonna watch all the events of the new marriage candidates at once or start a brand new file and focus on either Jack or one of the DLC candidates, whichever I like more.
MADHATTER
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i keep my switch on and hooked up to the adapter while i play so it's hard to tell what the real number is but after three files i think i'm probably at about 100 hours lol

which isn't bad! it's no stardew valley but i didn't get painfully bored of it
iloverainbow
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

(im)patiently waiting for the 1.0.7 update so that I can put in another 30 to 50 hours :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: