How Many Points Do We Get For Each Requirements?

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

What are the points for: Completing tasks, talking, saying the right answer during a love event and giving out their gifts (Love, Liked, Ok, and Disliked)? The reason why I am asking this question is because I really don’t know and I need help with it.

Edit #1: When we finish Lovett food Requests does he gain fps? If so by how much.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

300 friend points = talking to a person once per day
500 fp = completing a person's request
Seeing an event with the person is initially worth 0 FP, but the guidebook says that players will eventually earn FP as players increase their Communication skill. It doesn't go into detail how much FP is earned though.

Answering "correctly" during a love event isn't worth anything extra, as there are no right or wrong answers during these events.

Villagers have special gifts that they adore (+1200 FP), gifts that they love (+600 FP), gifts that they like (+200 FP), and then everything else (+30 FP). There are no gifts that will result in a loss of Friendship Points. (https://fogu.com/sos4/marriage/)

The friendship points per heart are:
Heart 1 to Heart 4 = 4000 FP each
Heart 5 to Heart 7 = 5000 FP each
Heart 8 = 6000 points
Heart 9 = 8000 points
Heart 10 = 10,000 points

I am not sure if Lovett's tasks count as the +500 FP for completing a request category. Maybe?
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:300 friend points = talking to a person once per day
500 fp = completing a person's request
Seeing an event with the person is initially worth 0 FP, but the guidebook says that players will eventually earn FP as players increase their Communication skill. It doesn't go into detail how much FP is earned though.

Answering "correctly" during a love event isn't worth anything extra, as there are no right or wrong answers during these events.

Villagers have special gifts that they adore (+1200 FP), gifts that they love (+600 FP), gifts that they like (+200 FP), and then everything else (+30 FP). There are no gifts that will result in a loss of Friendship Points. (https://fogu.com/sos4/marriage/)

The friendship points per heart are:
Heart 1 to Heart 4 = 4000 FP each
Heart 5 to Heart 7 = 5000 FP each
Heart 8 = 6000 points
Heart 9 = 8000 points
Heart 10 = 10,000 points

I am not sure if Lovett's tasks count as the +500 FP for completing a request category. Maybe?
Thank you, very much. :)