Town development request glitch?

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Dearie
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I somehow completed the last couple objectives by fulfilling only one of the three requests from Victor. Once I fulfilled one, the others disappeared from the bulletin board and I got the cut scene and title reward the following day. I've completed the town development story and I'm only in Spring Y2. Is that a glitch, or is it supposed to be that way? For example, for the final objective, I gave the wool + and then the requests for 50 fancy pet treats and 200 deluxe fodder disappeared, and the next day the parade cut scene happened.

I have blown through this game so quickly in two weeks... married with 15 hearts, all gold tools, all unlocked animals, level 10 in three of the skills, unlocked everything except the dilapidated building I can't recall the name of, and it's been a blast!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's supposed to be that way. You only ever have to give one of the items requested. Which one you give doesn't change anything, either.