New update 1.1.0 has been reviewed!!

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Has the new update already been released and data-installed into the Switch games of the North American players? Or would that still be released on November 28th, as the original news has said?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It’s not out yet
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hopefully some of the new clothes include the different styles of yukata the marriage candidates can wear, I adore the ones for Bridget and Lihn especially! At the very least them offering farmers the preorder clothes that weren’t available in their area would be great too.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Has anyone tried updating the game yet? I’m not on my switch right now.
Firehawke
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Wondering the same thing!

I haven't had a chance to...I'm at work (lunch break). Can't wait to hop on tonight and get it updated! Haven't played for a few weeks (I blame you, ACNH...you, too, Pokemon!) and am looking forward to diving back into it!
MADHATTER
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

it is apparently live for someone in illinois but i'm still on patch 1.08
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

MADHATTER wrote:it is apparently live for someone in illinois but i'm still on patch 1.08
Did you try pressing the + button?
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

MADHATTER wrote:it is apparently live for someone in illinois but i'm still on patch 1.08
It's not live yet for me either, but it's not supposed to be released until tomorrow in the states.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

XSEED said 29th though. Perhaps that’s just a mistake
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

People were wondering why NA gets the update a day ahead of Japan...but I don't think we actually do...it just looks that way due to the large time zone difference. I think it's simultaneous with the Japanese release, which is at noon on the 30th. Which is in about 4 more hours, I think.

I haven't tried yet, and as I'm on PS3 right now, I probably won't get around to downloading for several days. But if you can't get it at the moment, try again in 4 hours...might work then!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Changing the region on the switch might work too. I’ll try it later.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't think changing the region will do anything, because noon in Japan is in 3.5 hours no matter where you are. I think it'll unlock for everybody at that time, regardless of zone. But of course, everybody can try whatever they want to. Personally I'm not in a hurry for it since I'm not even playing Olive Town any more, atm.

EDIT: A Tweet went up 3 minute ago saying the update data is out...maybe it's accessible now?
Firehawke
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I can confirm that it IS live!!!

Happy gaming, everyone!
MADHATTER
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

« Snuggly Bunny » yeah time to show *borat voice* my wife off to everyone at the snowshine festival
Zais
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Downloading it right now. Debating whether I
want to start a new game or not since I kinda forgot what I was doing when I last played.