New update 1.1.0 has been reviewed!!

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Upon loading into the next game day I find…
Spoiler:
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Upon loading into the next game day I find…
Spoiler:
Oooh yikes here we go :o How long did this last?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I just reloaded my save and it was fixed
K8sMum
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I don't know if this update is enough to pull me back in. I haven't played for a few months. Due to memory issues from PTSD I'd pretty much have to start over, which is a bit of a slog.

Maybe when the real snow hits I'll restart. Or just wait for RF5.
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I’m tempted to get back into it but I also have a bunch of new games now lol. Maybe if I need some downtime and not want to think too much :lol:
I know for sure I’d start over tho.

Tho I’d love to see first hand the glitch Shan showed. I wonder if something triggered it lol
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well were you married in a file? Lol idk I just went to sleep, a sprite event triggered the following morning and when it was finished, behold two husbando(s) XD
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Well, I have the newest and latest game update, and I have one question for the other players.

Has the DLC NPCs appeared in Olive Town during festival events, and mingling with the regular villagers?

I went through Spring's Egg Hunt festival, and there were no signs of Felicia, Neil, Hina, Dunhill, Raeger, Iris, Marian, Georgio, Lisette, Ludus, Moriya, or Tigre attending the Egg Hunt.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The DLC characters will never appear at festivals in that way. The only way they appear is if you are dating one of them...and then they'll participate in the romantic festivals with you. But they won't be in attendance in a normal way, hanging out with the others...you just get to see a cut scene of them participating in the romantic parts with you. And none of the other DLC character ever come...only the one you're dating. And even the one you're dating (or married to) won't attend any of the non-romantic festivals.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Soooo whoever thought restarting would be wise, I’d think otherwise. Especially if you have everything unlocked. Only because the second plot after the main story really does take a while if you didn’t save everything required.

But again if you’re the type who likes to gather wood and stuff you’d be needing a lot of it.