* Search  * Register
It is currently Jan 23, 2022 9:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Harvest Moon Kid
  Post subject: The Seasonal Areas?
Post Posted: Nov 23, 2021 9:01 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

When we get them unlock, can we put in Sprinklers “so we don’t have to watered them” or do they automatically water?

I was watching a video on YouTube of (Play with Josh) and I honestly don’t even want to build the Hydroculture Plant anymore kinda of a huge let down which makes me sad. But I’m even more excited with the areas.

EDIT1#: Could we put in Beehives in the Seasonal Areas to have all year long Honey, or is that just for the actual main farm?

Cherubae
  Post subject: Re: The Seasonal Areas?
Post Posted: Nov 23, 2021 10:30 am 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Yep, you can add sprinklers so you don't have to water the crops every day. Just check on them every so often to see if they're ready for picking. Trees can be planted in the seasonal fields too. I haven't tried beekeeping, though... maybe someone else has the answer to that question.

Harvest Moon Kid
Post Posted: Nov 23, 2021 11:36 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Cherubae wrote:
Yep, you can add sprinklers so you don't have to water the crops every day. Just check on them every so often to see if they're ready for picking. Trees can be planted in the seasonal fields too. I haven't tried beekeeping, though... maybe someone else has the answer to that question.

Yeah I’m definitely putting trees in my Areas as well. And thank you, for answering the first question.

Autumn_Song
Post Posted: Nov 23, 2021 7:31 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I can see if any of my files have enough points for a seasonal field yet (prioritized stamina/field level first) to test beekeeping. In the meantime though, I can tell you that my plan was to get the winter seasonal area and just grow a *ton* of hellebore for beekeeping.

Never thought to test the beekeeping in a seasonal area thing before. But I think one of my files has the points needed to unlock one, so I can test that.

Edit: it let me place a beehive and put a flower in it!

Secret Agent Bunny
Post Posted: Nov 23, 2021 8:43 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I’m pretty sure the seasonal gardens can be used for anything.

Harvest Moon Kid
Post Posted: Nov 23, 2021 9:27 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Autumn_Song wrote:
I can see if any of my files have enough points for a seasonal field yet (prioritized stamina/field level first) to test beekeeping. In the meantime though, I can tell you that my plan was to get the winter seasonal area and just grow a *ton* of hellebore for beekeeping.

Never thought to test the beekeeping in a seasonal area thing before. But I think one of my files has the points needed to unlock one, so I can test that.

Edit: it let me place a beehive and put a flower in it!

Thank you, for testing it and letting us know if we can appreciate that. :)