How Do I Unlock This?

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Can somebody help me, how do I unlock all of the four gardens? I would really like to use them.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Redeem your points at the shrine. (You'll have to collect hundreds of follower sprites before you can get them all, because each one costs 100 points/followers.) Fortunately, you can 'redeem' them in any order you want, iirc...so you can prioritize how you spend your hard-earned points in that way. I got the summer one first cuz it had the most crops I wanted to be able to grow at all times.

The more follower sprites you find, the more blessings will unlock for redemption at the shrine. They aren't all available to see until you unlock them. All the seasonal gardens require you to have collected 150 before you'll get them as redemption options. You don't have to save up the points to get the unlock! You can redeem all of your points as you get them, if you want. Once you've found 150 sprites, you'll get the option to redeem your points for any seasonal garden you want at 100 points each.

You also unlock more redeemables when you've gotten 200 sprites, and more again at 300 and 600 sprites, so if you want to get all the options AND redeem them all, you're going to be collecting sprites for many game years. I think you'd need over 800 points in all, to get everything once (some redeemables are repeatable, like exchanging points for town medals.)
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Redeem your points at the shrine. (You'll have to collect hundreds of follower sprites before you can get them all, because each one costs 100 points/followers.) Fortunately, you can 'redeem' them in any order you want, iirc...so you can prioritize how you spend your hard-earned points in that way. I got the summer one first cuz it had the most crops I wanted to be able to grow at all times.

The more follower sprites you find, the more blessings will unlock for redemption at the shrine. They aren't all available to see until you unlock them. All the seasonal gardens require you to have collected 150 before you'll get them as redemption options. You don't have to save up the points to get the unlock! You can redeem all of your points as you get them, if you want. Once you've found 150 sprites, you'll get the option to redeem your points for any seasonal garden you want at 100 points each.

You also unlock more redeemables when you've gotten 200 sprites, and more again at 300 and 600 sprites, so if you want to get all the options AND redeem them all, you're going to be collecting sprites for many game years. I think you'd need over 800 points in all, to get everything once (some redeemables are repeatable, like exchanging points for town medals.)
Thank you, very much.