Harem Dating + Marriage question

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

So, I want to date multiple characters to see the heart events but what I'm wondering is: if I date multiple candidates and then marry one: will the rest permanently have lovers dialogue (not recognize that I'm married and act like we're still dating) or will it reset to friendship dialogue after marriage?
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

It feels like romantic dialog is left to romantic events. I've been going steady with many candidates, and their day-to-day dialog really isn't that much different than before the pendant handover. I don't recall seeing daily conversations that recognized our romantic association.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:It feels like romantic dialog is left to romantic events. I've been going steady with many candidates, and their day-to-day dialog really isn't that much different than before the pendant handover. I don't recall seeing daily conversations that recognized our romantic association.
Hm...alright. I started dating Iris and I've been getting some romantic dialogue but I'm not sure if this is just exclusive to the DLC candidates vs the main game ones.

Does the game's UI at least reflect changes after marriage (and other dating statuses go away). In the villagers page I noticed Iris' bio got the addition that she was my girlfriend in the text post dating and Im wondering if I go the harem route, will after marriage the game recognize that the MC is no longer dating the others?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
Yes. Once you’re married, your friendship status will go back to normal. I was dating both Jack and Damon at the same time and once I married Damon Jack’s stats changed.