Girl Version (After Marriage)?

Harvest Moon: Boy Meets Girl for Gameboy Color. [ Game Guide ]
Nyxie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I know that your game supposedly ends after you marry in the girl version, but what does that actually mean? Does the game delete your save file? Or does the marriage day just repeat after you try to load it again? Can someone please let me know what happens to your game file after you get married in the girl version? Thank you!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

If I recall correctly, if you choose to accept the marriage proposal from the boy partner, you'll get married on the following Sunday and the game ends. If you accept the proposal and then save your game, you can only play as far as the marriage ceremony, no matter how many times you reload your save game.

You can reject the proposal and continue the game while playing as the girl protagonist.
Nyxie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:If I recall correctly, if you choose to accept the marriage proposal from the boy partner, you'll get married on the following Sunday and the game ends. If you accept the proposal and then save your game, you can only play as far as the marriage ceremony, no matter how many times you reload your save game.

You can reject the proposal and continue the game while playing as the girl protagonist.
So when you say the game ends, I’m assuming the save file gets deleted (unless you save it before the ceremony)?
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

The save file does not get deleted. It just loads your last save from before the ceremony. You can reload it again however many times you want.