Time Span Between Marriage and Game Ending?

Harvest Moon: Boy Meets Girl for Gameboy Color. [ Game Guide ]
Rancher_Claire
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I wanted to know how long I'll have after marriage before the game ends, since I'm playing as the girl character. I want to reach the end of Year 2 in order to complete the goal, and right now I'm at Year 1 Winter with my partner near or at the level he would propose. Should I hold off on the gifts and encouragement for now?
Kemine
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Rancher_Claire wrote:I wanted to know how long I'll have after marriage before the game ends, since I'm playing as the girl character. I want to reach the end of Year 2 in order to complete the goal, and right now I'm at Year 1 Winter with my partner near or at the level he would propose. Should I hold off on the gifts and encouragement for now?
If I remember right, it pretty much ends immediately. It's been close to 8 or so years since I've played as a girl, but I do remember the game ending immediately after the wedding. I forget if he proposes and you have a day or so to prepare for the wedding, or if it happens immediately after the proposal, but there is definitely not a lot of time.

So, yes, if you want to reach the end of year 2, hold off on the gifts and encouragement.