Playing as Boy (Questions on Girl)

Harvest Moon: Boy Meets Girl for Gameboy Color. [ Game Guide ]
Shinysplashes
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Now, I have HM 3 and I've finally gotten a horse, six chickens and a cow. Whenever I have :neutral: go and take care of the animals, it seems to be randomized how many she takes care of, and which ones she does. She'll tell me out of six chickens she fed 2 and took care of 1 lol. I usually just take care of them myself because I like to, but I recently wondered if I had to have her work on the farm to have her grow closer to my character in game. So I have three questions, first, am I just not waiting long enough for her to be finished taking care of the animals, or is it just random? And second, does it raise her love points to have her work? and finally, love/friend points in the game? Do they exist or is it just based off of how many days you do something for someone? I'd assume there's points, because she reacts a lot better to me giving her crops I've grown (and animal products) as opposed to berries, cherries and mushrooms from the mountains. I hope that wasn't too confusing, haha.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

As far as I know, she gets better at it with practice.

Also I believe you need to give her time to work, if you go check up on her too early she will simply stop working for that day without doing much.