The Partner Events Question

Harvest Moon: Boy Meets Girl for Gameboy Color. [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello I am the same one who posted the evalcution thread and I think I have solved that bit of problem.... but now I have a problem dealing with activating partner events.

I am playing as a boy, it's Summer year one in my game and my girl partner says "Um... I'm kinda bored...." meaning I have to try to activate the Impossible Dream event.

The site tells me to talk to her in the morning after she is done her chores. But I still have not gotten the event to activate, and if I give her a single item.. her saying would change.

Is there a certain hour in the morning that I have to talk to her? Or is it entirely random?

Thank you.
Janequa22
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think that it might be totally random...
tots45
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Keep giving her gifts and talking to her...

Eventually you'll trigger the event!!!
Trick Blue
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I know this is an old thread and I apologize, but I am actually having the same problem and instead of starting a new thread asking the same question, I just thought I'd put it here.

I was just wondering if you know whether or not you can still see the event beyond the "I'm kind of bored" stage and/or after marriage. Because I have kept on talking to her and giving her gifts and all this has accomplished is getting her to say "I guess we live together." It's driving me CRAZY...