glitches and chickens

Harvest Moon: Boy Meets Girl for Gameboy Color. [ Game Guide ]
xChaos
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

i found something cool in HM3. i duno if this is cheating but here it is!
i had 24 wild berries and 1 turnip. i called the farmer's union and selected shipment then clicked on wild berry. then on the select amount i clicked the down button which automatically goes to 24 wild berries then i pressed the B button which cancels the shipment. aft tt i selected turnip, and pressed down button. the number it displayed was 23! so i clicked YES, and they said its 920G. i accepted and then called the farmer's union again. i looked and the turnip i had was 34, when i had juz sold everything! so i sold all of the 34 turnips again and it amounted to 9360G! isnt it cool? i got 9360G juz by selling 1 turnip, leaving the wild berries untouched! aft doin this for a while i easily got 99999G, so i bought a TV and the nex day the ungrateful girl (haha) asked me to get her that rubbish disposal.
oh and one more thing. i cudnt find it anywhr in the forum, i duno if im digging up old threads but juz by talking to the chickens (or any other animals) everyday, each day it will gain one "affection hearts"? if not, how will they get them?
ooo and one moree thing, why did my female chicken get sad for no reason? its oni the 2nd day and the male is not sad why is she?
please help me :shock: thanks loads
:lala:
:wink:
Trick Blue
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I've heard of that glitch before, but never tried it. I usually stay away from glitches in case they mess something up... :o

As for your animals, if you're the boy, get the girl to like you, then pick "Antyhing" in the morning and she'll take care of them. If she's pregnant/doesn't like you enough/you're the girl, you will have to do it yourself. They don't go up a heart a day though, so you're just going to have to be a little patient! ;)

And your sad chickens... are you feeding her everyday? Maybe try talking to her. Otherwise, I'm not sure why she'd be upset.
Teddiursa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Wow, that was a long glitch, I should try it though.
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

please do not post in topics over 10 days old, thank you~