LOTS of questions...

Harvest Moon: Boy Meets Girl for Gameboy Color. [ Game Guide ]
choco
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

1) What does irrigating your fields accomplish?

2) Is it possible to "reclaim" shoveled land?

3) What's the big deal about Wheat/Rice? 200G per unit of rice in SIXTY days isn't my idea of a good deal.

4) What does lumber do? It can apparently become fences, but to what end? It's not as though we need to fence our animals in...

Appreciate the help! ;3

-chocolate_dipped
Milk
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Is it possible to "reclaim" shoveled land?
&
What does lumber do? It can apparently become fences, but to what end? It's not as though we need to fence our animals in...

Yes, these two Qs kind of answer each other: I believe you use lumber to reclaim shoveled land :)
keep farming
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

if you irrigate your field, you can then put the sprinkler into an irrigated patch of ground, and it will water 50x50 every morning. you can then use the lumber to fill in every square of irrigated land except the one with the sprinkler in order to plant crops on them again.

Since I don't like watering a lot of crops, i just made my entire bottom field wheat and rice, so it's pretty good to get 200G each considering I was just going to leave it empty.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

u fence ur animals in so they dnt go wonerin around everywhere so it takes 4 eva 2 get them all bk in.......... :bunny: and these r sum random pointless questions :?: :zzz: :neutral:
x:MCR>.<SKY:x
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

All of your questions present subject to opinion except for #2- the answer is, to get a piece of lumber or a rock and put it on the land. Once you pick it up, the land will be untilled. :)