* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Mar 19, 2019 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

angga
  Post subject: kappa
Post Posted: Jun 17, 2010 10:21 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Hey, I heard that if we visit kappa 10 days straight we can get mystrious berry... And I try,,, it is successful, but I read at internet, if we visit kappa all the time, he will offer 1 wish and he can do it..
We can choose: want a girl/ boy if our child born,
The infinite money
SEASIDE COTTAGE

I want to do it, but until now I can't do this!!! Is it true??? I feel confused!! I really really want seaside cottage than infinite money because I alreaddy have 13,000,000 G! I want to collect 4 house In harvest moon more friends of mineral town, because it says we can have 4 house

Hello? Please reply,, I need the answer quickly

HMM
  Post subject: Re: kappa
Post Posted: Jun 18, 2010 8:02 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I've never heard of Kappa doing that. Where did you read it from, if you didn't read it from the HM4 or HM5 site, then it may be fake.

Alyx
Post Posted: Jun 18, 2010 10:15 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers

I've never heard of that either. I'd say its not true. Don't trust anything you get off a site that isn't a reputable part of the HM community.

.hack//sign
Post Posted: Jun 18, 2010 7:50 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

The kid gender thing is true...But I dont know about the rest.

HMM
Post Posted: Jun 18, 2010 8:19 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

.hack//sign wrote:
The kid gender thing is true...But I dont know about the rest.

I don't think so, you can only have a boy in HMDS.

Edit: HMDS, « What The Eggplant ». I mean FoMT

Last edited by HMM on Jun 18, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tibbie
Post Posted: Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

^^HM Ds?

And maybe you're getting it confused with visiting Kappa ten days in a row, throwing a cucumber in the pond each time. Then you'll get a blue powerberry, but thats it. Besides, it doesn't really matter if the kid is a boy or girl, not like they're gonna grow up and develop in individuals. They just stay little kids. And..uh...the Seaside Cottage isn't earned with money. Its earned based on how many times you connect with A Wonderful Life. I think its around 40. Just use the money to buy the Town Cottage if you haven't. Trust me though its not as insanely cool as you think.

clairexdoctor4ever
Post Posted: Jun 19, 2010 6:57 am 

I've visiting him MORE than 10 times and nothing happened.

Fail

MeganMoon
Post Posted: Jun 21, 2010 1:36 pm 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

If you throw Cucumbers in for the Kappa 10 days in a row, you then get a special berry, I believe.

As far as Baby Gender selection, the only place I've heard of that is in the Special Edition: A Wonderful Life version of Harvest Moon. You talk repeatedly to the jars in the tree where the Harvest Sprites live, and a little guy pops out and give you the chance to wish for a female or male..

With the babies in Friends of Mineral Town, they're all male as far as we know. In the Birthing Scene, I believe they tell you you've had a baby boy. However, in More Friends of Mineral Town, they always state that you've had a daughter. I'm pretty sure that's the programming, and is simply how it works. I agree, though, it shouldn't matter, because the kids never grow past toddler and there isn't any difference between the two xD

EDIT.
I should also mention that the Seaside Cottage comes from connecting your Gameboy to your Gamecube version of Harvest Moon. Or so I hear, I haven't had the chance to do it, yet.

HMM
Post Posted: Jun 21, 2010 3:07 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

The special blue berry is supposed to enable you to work in bad weather without gaining extra fatigue.

microbat
Post Posted: Jun 22, 2010 11:14 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Nope, absolutely none of those are true besides the blue power berry, as others have said. It's just a nasty rumor someone's been spreading to mock all the newer players.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jun 24, 2010 9:10 am 
Anonymous Fish

Oh.. I see.. I am very confused.. But now I know.. Thank you all friends.. I get help from all of you.. May all of you get a lucky in harvest moon! ☺