Alexandrite floor 251 and below

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
Hoho
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello Guys,

Need help here. I am playing harvestmoon more friends of mineral town and found out in all websites that alexandrite can be found in floor 251 and below as well. I am currently in floor 251 and did not find any alexandrite but random jewels. Is it possible to find alexandrite in that floor? Have anyone tried to mine for alexandrite in floor 251 and below? If you have found alexandrite in those floor, does the floor 251 and below that you stumble the alexandrite have other jewels or they dont have other jewel?? And do you have any tips to find them in these specific floors?
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

It’s been a while since I went down to the bottom of the mine, but according to Cherube’s guide, only Alexandrite should show up on floor 251 and below. It’s a silly question, but were you in the correct mine? What jewels were you finding instead?
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

If I recall correctly, I think that's one of those randomly generated things you can use the two file loading trick for. Since it's random, you may just be having some bad luck.