Leveling up Friendship Points quickly?

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
GoldenOwl
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm not sure if giving multiple gift wrapped favorite gifts a day and chatting makes that villagers FP go higher or if it stops at the first dialogue and the first gift of that day. I'm trying to raise the friendship levels of all the villagers as quickly as possible - especially won and the bachelors.

So should I mine for Gold and gift wrap it for Won and give him as many as my rucksack can carry for as much as I can fit in a day or is that wasting time and Gold I could just be selling to Zack?

I remember reading something about showing Karen your dog over and over while time is stopped indoors and you'd be able to max out her FP in one day but I'm not sure if that's true?

:lala: Any response is much appreciated!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

You can give multiple gifts per day in the original GBA game, though only the first gift per day counts for the maximum friendship. The dog trick worked for in the N64 game I believe, as I can't get it to work for Karen in a copy of my game.
GoldenOwl
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:You can give multiple gifts per day in the original GBA game, though only the first gift per day counts for the maximum friendship. The dog trick worked for in the N64 game I believe, as I can't get it to work for Karen in a copy of my game.
Thanks for the reply :) This was bothering me for a while, it would be nice to get their FP really high in one day by showering them with presents though :(
Thank you for answering my questions :lala: