* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Dec 04, 2020 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

hecatekt
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 11:06 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Hello! I'm playing HMMFoMT and planning to marry Cliff or Doctor. Haven't make up my mind yet. As we all know that each banchelor only have 4 heart events at black, purple, blue and yellow. However, I got to see these in harvestmoon.wikia.com:

Quote:
Orange Heart Event >> Starry Night Festival day >> Mountain Summit

Go up to the mountain and he'll ask you something about the stars. Pick the first option and he'll like you more.

Red Heart Event >> Cliff must be working in Vineyard >> Vineyard >> Cellar
Cliff will be there and decide to show you around. Manna will then come in and ask if Cliff would marry to her daughter Aja. Cliff replied by saying "I've already made up my mind".

Extra Heart Event >> This only occur if you have seen the Red Heart Event. >> Night >> Mountain Summit
Cliff will be there. Now talk to Cliff and Cliff will talk about his family. Cliff will say he love you and ask if you feel the same. Choose the 1st option to say yes.

I'm just wondering if it real or not. Is there anyone ever seen these events? I only have Cliff at Blue heart so I can't confirm it myself. Hope anyone can confirm this information teehee. If these events actually happen I will marry Cliff without any hesitation LOL

Googaboga
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 3:10 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Those are real Heart Events. However, they are not in Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. Those Heart Events come from the PS1 game Back to Nature: For Girls (which was also ported to the PSP under the title Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl). In BtN: FG the Heart Event system works differently than it does in More Friends of Mineral Town. The system is not designed around the standard Black, Purple, Blue, and Yellow Heart Event style that MFoMT has. So they aren't bonus scenes, they are required events you must see in order to get married. After all in BtN: FG you can't propose, only the guy can and he does it during the final event.

If you want to see these events you'll have to get one of those other games. Keep in mind that Back to Nature: For Girls on the PS1 is only available in Japanese. The ported version Boy & Girl is available in English though.

Also welcome to the site :]