* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 19, 2020 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Jakylina Hyena7734
  Post subject: trouble proposing
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2014 5:31 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I started my game wanting to marry grey but after I got all the requirements and saw all the heart events and had his heart up to orange, I changed my mind and wanted Kai instead. So I saw all his heart events and got his heart up to orange but he still said no. I know its to do with greys heart level being so high but I've been giving him stuff he hates for a few seasons and he's only down to yellow :/ the rival heart events for grey also won't trigger. What heart level does he have to go down to to trigger rival heart events and allow me to propose to Kai?

Googaboga
  Post subject: Re: trouble proposing
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2014 5:50 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

You absolutely must have Kai's Heart at Red, Orange will not work. Also make sure you've upgraded your house and gotten the double bed.

There's no need to lower Gray's Heart Color. You can have all the bachelors at full affection and it wouldn't matter. But if you still want his Rival Events he'll need to have a Purple Heart or Lower for the first one to happen (I think, you might be able to get away with something higher than Purple).

Jakylina Hyena7734
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2014 6:43 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Thanks! I thought the bachelors heart only turned red after marriage so I stopped giving Kai gifts after orange lol That and he migrated to warmer climates :P I've already seen greys first rival heart event by accident, so would I just have to lower it to blue or something? Or would it go down to black when I married?

Googaboga
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2014 7:07 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

No problem C:.

Yeah you'll have to lower it to Blue or Green or something. After you get married all the other bachelor's hearts will go away. But even though the heart is gone I can't remember if the affection goes away as well.

Jakylina Hyena7734
Post Posted: Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Oh no! Well I guess I'll just throw boots at him all year and see if that does anything :/ thanks for the help :)