Never have a child glitch

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
GoldenOwl
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I dont know if this glitch happens in FoMT or how it happened, the event where you discover your are going to have a kid just didnt load. I just had my 35th anniversary and still no kid. im not complaining because once shes born your husband has only one piece of diologue and he gets so borring, id like to know how it happened so i can replicate the glitch.
I was working on getting a mountain cottage as fast as possible so i got kai's heart to red and the day after our wedding i started sleeping the years away, so i never talked to him and his affection plummeted, i didnt give him items he hated though, i only ignored him.
Im only worried that this will cause all future gifts including the cottage to go missing but he still gives me cookies and anniversary presents so i guess ill have to wait and see. Ill save a year before the 50th aniversary and see if black heart / red heart matters for unlocking the cabin.
Has this happened to anyone else? :shifty:
ThatGirlRena
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I am fairly certain that keeping your spouse's affection high is a prerequisite for having a child, so it sounds like you answered your own question; it is not a glitch, but because you ignored Kai, you cannot have a child with him, since his affection is too low.
GoldenOwl
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

ThatGirlRena wrote:I am fairly certain that keeping your spouse's affection high is a prerequisite for having a child, so it sounds like you answered your own question; it is not a glitch, but because you ignored Kai, you cannot have a child with him, since his affection is too low.
Nice! I bought FoMT the other day, well see if it works there too :shock: :neutral:
GoldenOwl
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Up to year 42 in mfomt! Very soon!