Van’s favourite twice in one season!

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]

How often did you win Van’s Favourite in MFoMT?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

grapefruits
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Gosh, I haven’t picked this game up since I was about 11, so it’s been a good while. I recently purchased a neat pink GBA which inspired me to play again and I haven’t put it down. Anyway, I can’t recall how often I used to ‘win the draw’, but I feel it was maybe once a year, if that. I’ll have to say it came in handy, since I haven’t gotten into the groove of mining yet and I’m in the least lucrative season that is winter. :neutral:
GoldenOwl
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I havent been able to get van to come to my town so theyre just sitting on my shelf. I wont sell them though, wons apple game gets more and maybe one day ill get him and buy some records.
grapefruits
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Silly question, but have you connected your game to a copy of Another Wonderful Life? I believe he should start visiting on Wednesday’s once you’ve linked your game. I have read people having issues create a second file on AnWL and try to link again, but I haven’t tried that.
Kayuya
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

There are 20 sitting on my shelf and I'm in my 19th season, so once a season? Wasn't paying attention to how often I got them.
GoldenOwl
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

grapefruits wrote:Silly question, but have you connected your game to a copy of Another Wonderful Life? I believe he should start visiting on Wednesday’s once you’ve linked your game. I have read people having issues create a second file on AnWL and try to link again, but I haven’t tried that.
Ive tried so many times.. i must be doing something wrong, i read it might be that they have to be connected at similar points in each game like before marriage or third year or something.