Won's apple game code has been cracked! (screenshots added)

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks so much! Now I can buy the Vacation cottage in.... 20 years! :P
bumble89
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

this is a realy dumb question, but, how do you unlock the apple game? and how do you get to play the H godess number game??
xpurkyx7
Banned: Under 13 years old

Post  Posted:

Thank you really helpful.
xpurkyx7
Banned: Under 13 years old

Post  Posted:

bumble89 wrote:this is a realy dumb question, but, how do you unlock the apple game? and how do you get to play the H godess number game??
You mean the high-low game? It only plays on new years I think.
niavie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thx so much I am getting the game on friday so this really does help I am ready 4 the worst Won

Thx again :wink:
niavie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thx so much I am getting the game on friday so this really does help I am ready 4 the worst Won

Thx again :wink:
Meli
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello! Sorry for the trouble, but I was just wondering if it's different for the Canadian version of this game? :/ I know how to play Won's apple game, and the guide was easy enough to understand, but the guide doesn't work for me! -__-; it's very frustrating. I have read the entire post, multiple times. I don't get why Won keeps telling me I'm wrong! xD

This is my understanding of the guide, so if anyone sees that I am in fact misunderstanding something, please fill me in. I would appreciate it. D:

For the first match (SHA), I watch won move the Apple on the far left to the center. then to the right, then to the far left again. I see that the guide says SHA -> CR(L) -> SAH. So when He asks me which position S apple is, I tell him left. He tells me I'm incorrect. :/
Lilangel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Meli wrote: This is my understanding of the guide, so if anyone sees that I am in fact misunderstanding something, please fill me in. I would appreciate it. D:

For the first match (SHA), I watch won move the Apple on the far left to the center. then to the right, then to the far left again. I see that the guide says SHA -> CR(L) -> SAH. So when He asks me which position S apple is, I tell him left. He tells me I'm incorrect. :/
The position in () is the last position of the originally left apple, not the third one. You need to keep an eye on the apple a wee bit longer.
clefairykid
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I just have to say, I tried this out for the first time the other night and it works AMAZINGLY :D Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to putting it together, it was my first time getting 1 million gold too ;P Once I practiced, I got pretty quick and I hope to go for the town house soon : )
fiona
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

:lol: :o thank you verry mu
ch it really works its the best thanks for this its amazing code the best iam sure everyone will like this♡♡♡ because of it ille rate it 3 ☆☆☆ stars THANKS AGAIN i :washu: love it :heart: :heart:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

um, are you sure all of these are right? Because I'm practicing over and over and over and over and I write them down easily, yet I still get incorrect answers? I simply cannot get near 10, even with this system, it just tells me I'm wrong regardless around the 5-6 answers mark.

just now
HAS -> CR(C) -> AHS
was incorrect : / ?

is it something to do with the ones that have a third position that I'm getting wrong?