RKMA: fishing

A fishing RPG that's older than Harvest Moon. Current games include River King 1 (GB/3DS VC), River King 2 (GBC/3DS VC), River King Advanced (GBA), A Wonderful Journey (Ps2), and Mystic Valley (DS)
Fang
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

in river king: mystic valley, is it just me or is all you do to fish draw circles and pull the fish back to the centre? yeah, you have to keep an eye on the tension meter, but that's all. I find it quite easy and boring…
or am I missing something?
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

You just draw circles around the fish to pull it in. It's no more difficult than previous versions of the game, where you just pressed the A button to reel it in and then release A if the line gets too tight ;)
Fang
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

okay…

2 more questions:

1. from which part of the game you have to pull the fish to the left/right in order to be able to reel it in again?

2. what triggers the hit/best hit/special hit thing? how do I make it a special hit?

Fang
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

okay…

2 more questions:

1. from which part of the game you have to pull the fish to the left/right in order to be able to reel it in again?

2. what triggers the hit/best hit/special hit thing? how do I make it a special hit?