Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 19, 2020 11:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
BrokenHearted
Post Posted: Feb 09, 2009 1:08 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

I just found out that this game, originally supposed to come out in Europe in August of 2008 (I believe), has just been pushed back to May 2009! Up until a few days ago, this game was slated to come out on the 6th of February. However, not seeing this game show up anywhere, I did some research and found out that it had been pushed back to May 2009!

After having delayed Rune Factory 1 from September 2007 to February 2009, I really have to know what the hell those guys at Rising Star do during their work days.

They suceeded in releasing Island Of Happiness on time (that is, announcing a date and not delaying the release). I don't understand why they would put more effort into the lower quality Harvest Moon games rather than the new, refreshing, and high quality Rune Factory games.

I know that Harvest Fishing isn't a Harvest Moon game, but still, all these delays are pissing me off. I know that the solution people would suggest is importing from the US, but just because a game is available in the US doesn't mean I don't want to see these games on my store shelves.

Someone needs to do something about Rising Star, or I fear we won't see Rune Factory Frontier until 2011! (It's currently slated for fall 2009, after having been pushed back from spring 2009).

Lookk
Post Posted: Feb 09, 2009 2:47 pm 
Disabled: By request

Lay back, look at the game and say " hey you guys push it back another month, well make those suckers wait more" *nod* Theres no other logical explanation

Amberleaf
Post Posted: Apr 27, 2009 1:56 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I have no place in this, I know (although, River King: Mystic Valley DOES look rather interesting :P ) but, I agree. And you know what? There's a chance that the different segments of the companies (US, EU, and JP) all get their OWN money. And they probably don't share, either. Then, the EU companies wonder why they're losing money! WELL, PEOPLES: IT'S BECAUSE EVERYBODY DECIDED TO BUY A COPY FROM CANADA/AMERICA/JAPAN INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR YOU STUPID GUYS TO RELEASE IT IN EUROPE!!!! :x
Sorry for yelling, I just had to yell. :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]