* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jan 28, 2020 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

sweetyeonju
Post Posted: Sep 10, 2012 2:50 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

This is a long story, please read this .
So i'm stuck in rapids, i've done all tasks except naoko's and hiroshi's . I'm trying to go to swamp, then the police says that i must beat naoko first but i can't find her anywhere -_- can someone tell me clearly where is she ? Some faqs told that she's in the south corner of rapids . I've been travelling the south corner of rapids thousand times and i didn't meet her . I also tried to find her in stream, field and mountain but i still didn't find her

And about hiroshi, when i talked to him, the event didn't appear, he just said he miss the taste of something *i don't remember what taste* . Help please . Btw i'm using mom character, is there any problem with mom character ?

Cherubae
Post Posted: Sep 10, 2012 6:41 am 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

In the southwest corner of the rapids on the east-side of the river bank is where she is. The river ends in the southwest coner, so walk along the right-side of the river's bank. She's in the area that is between the two river ends (southwest corner and south-middle).

South of Point 6, between the two water ends.

You have to do Naoko's event before the fisherman one can be activated, as well as the Nushi event in the Mountain.

s.scarlett.k
Post Posted: Sep 11, 2012 4:19 am 
Anonymous Fish

you must finish even by even before you can enter next even. Find naoko first in the south of rapids area.
good luck!