What's your Fave Monster Child in RKMV?

A fishing RPG that's older than Harvest Moon. Current games include River King 1 (GB/3DS VC), River King 2 (GBC/3DS VC), River King Advanced (GBA), A Wonderful Journey (Ps2), and Mystic Valley (DS)
cheren2345
Banned: Should of read the forum rules

Post  Posted:

mine would have to be Tenma, because of his Teleportation power. It's just so cool. Plus i like how he looks. my second fave would be Ponta, 'cause of how cute he is. i LOVE teddy bears, and Ponta is definitely a teddy bear. at least to me, he is. So please tell me, what's your favorite Monster Child?
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm that is tough. They are all so cute and they were like my babies in that game XD. How can I pick a favorite child?

I think Kuon had my favorite ability. I didn't like getting healing items so her recovery was nice. And if those other guys didn't have those abilities then they wouldn't have put barriers or far away spots in the game because they'd be impossible to get to. So technically the fact they have those powers just makes things more difficult. Of course it makes things more interesting too but that is just my reasoning for why I think Kuon's ability is more convenient. Even without her still you'd still have to recover another way.

Tenma is my favorite personality-wise. I can't exactly remember what he said word for word but I do remember finding his dialog the most enjoyable.

When it comes to appearance I can't pick. They all have great designs ^-^.