Real Snakeheads are vicious.

A fishing RPG that's older than Harvest Moon. Current games include River King 1 (GB/3DS VC), River King 2 (GBC/3DS VC), River King Advanced (GBA), A Wonderful Journey (Ps2), and Mystic Valley (DS)
crazydude4261
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Over my time spending vacation in Asia, where Snakeheads live, they eat a lot of fishes, and give a bad bite. They could travel on land for about 2 hours using their extra fin on the bottom. I saw about 70 of them, incoming my way in a swampy area.<br><br>I heard on the News that Snakeheads are being breed into the American waters, and they adapt well here. So in a few years, we might be seeing more Snakeheads over here. I got a skeleton of a Snakehead, and the teeth are huge for a fish. <p></p><i></i>
crazydude4261
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm better at fishing with RK instead of REAL fishing, I got my 2 1/2 inch hook caught by my cousin's fried chicken while he was eating it. Sure he threw me over the boat, but I caught a fish stucked onto my life vest. <p></p><i></i>
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The Snakehead that is currently living in that lake doesn't naturally belong in the enviroment and was put there by a pet owner who didnt want to take care of it anymore. Scientists fear that it will destroy the ecosystem of the lake because it <i>is</i> so vicious ;)<br><br><br>- Cher <p></p><i></i>