Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 03, 2020 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

crazydude4261
  Post subject: Real Snakeheads are vicious.
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2002 7:36 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Over my time spending vacation in Asia, where Snakeheads live, they eat a lot of fishes, and give a bad bite. They could travel on land for about 2 hours using their extra fin on the bottom. I saw about 70 of them, incoming my way in a swampy area.<br><br>I heard on the News that Snakeheads are being breed into the American waters, and they adapt well here. So in a few years, we might be seeing more Snakeheads over here. I got a skeleton of a Snakehead, and the teeth are huge for a fish. <p></p><i></i>

crazydude4261
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2002 7:41 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I'm better at fishing with RK instead of REAL fishing, I got my 2 1/2 inch hook caught by my cousin's fried chicken while he was eating it. Sure he threw me over the boat, but I caught a fish stucked onto my life vest. <p></p><i></i>

Cherubae
Post Posted: Jul 12, 2002 3:03 am 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

The Snakehead that is currently living in that lake doesn't naturally belong in the enviroment and was put there by a pet owner who didnt want to take care of it anymore. Scientists fear that it will destroy the ecosystem of the lake because it <i>is</i> so vicious ;)<br><br><br>- Cher <p></p><i></i>