Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No problem Pan.

And yes Anony. You can see rival heart events after marriage ^^.
Anonymouse
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

What about the likes/dislikes of your own children?
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So for Chase's heart request thing I shipped thirty dishes and then went to the Sundae Inn and gave him shining herb fish but he says something about how I'll need to ship another thirty dishes before I'm not wasting his time. This is where I'm confused. Is this what he usually says and I've completed the event or do I have to ship another thirty dishes and come back?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

oh my « Harvest Goddess », that's a very nice guide,is helping me a lot, but please lily change the colors of your posts, it's giving me a headache while I read
JuliusLove<3<3<3
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

And you tell me this the day after I ship my Lapis Lazli?!
Hummy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:oh my « Harvest Goddess », that's a very nice guide,is helping me a lot, but please lily change the colors of your posts, it's giving me a headache while I read
I agree, is giving me a headache too :shock:
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hummy wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:oh my « Harvest Goddess », that's a very nice guide,is helping me a lot, but please lily change the colors of your posts, it's giving me a headache while I read
You could always copy and paste everything to notepad/microsoft word. :'D
Or highlight it while reading.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Sprinkles&Cupcakes wrote:
Hummy wrote:
I did this but it keeps the background color
Hummy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Sprinkles&Cupcakes wrote:
Hummy wrote:
I did this but it keeps the background color
^ ops, that's me, forgot to logon :sleep:
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Highlighting it also didn't work?'
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I'm going out of my mind trying to figure out how to make partial transfers of stacked items. For example, I've got 10 turnips in my rucksack and I've got a shipping bin open. How do I transfer five and leave five in my sack? I've tried everything, and it seems I have to transfer all 10. Thanks for the help!
PiplupPeanut
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Burning Spear wrote:I'm going out of my mind trying to figure out how to make partial transfers of stacked items. For example, I've got 10 turnips in my rucksack and I've got a shipping bin open. How do I transfer five and leave five in my sack? I've tried everything, and it seems I have to transfer all 10. Thanks for the help!
There should be a sort of counter thing when you click the item that asks you how many you want to ship. Are you just clicking through everything quickly when you're shipping stuff? That might be why you haven't noticed it.
Kaito_Wira
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

PiplupPeanut wrote:
Burning Spear wrote:I'm going out of my mind trying to figure out how to make partial transfers of stacked items. For example, I've got 10 turnips in my rucksack and I've got a shipping bin open. How do I transfer five and leave five in my sack? I've tried everything, and it seems I have to transfer all 10. Thanks for the help!
There should be a sort of counter thing when you click the item that asks you how many you want to ship. Are you just clicking through everything quickly when you're shipping stuff? That might be why you haven't noticed it.
The counter thing is only in AP. My roommate started playing ToT and she was asking the same thing. I thought about the menu to split them too but it don't work. I think you can't do it unfortunately.
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Yeah, I poked around on the Internet after posting, and I found out that stacks can't be split. Kind of annoying, but for every annoyance there's a strategy to get past it.