Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Shining-Star
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh geez. I'm such a doltz. o_O;;
I had no idea how I managed to correlate post marriage scripts to heart events. eh heh. -headdesk- I need to get to bed soon.

Well, the answer is that rising star tweaked the scripts a bit. No idea why they just did.

/flees and hides
Ugh. Rainbows D:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Question about Darren's rainbow.

I've got everything on the list.
Hm, the good herb fish...i've got it as a decent one and i've watered the plant and NOTHING.
Darren keeps saying come back when you've got all the stuff with you...which I have unless there's some sort of requirement i'm missing.

Any suggestions? :?
Ugh. Rainbows D:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ugh. Rainbows D: wrote:Question about Darren's rainbow.

I've got everything on the list.
Hm, the good herb fish...i've got it as a decent one and i've watered the plant and NOTHING.
Darren keeps saying come back when you've got all the stuff with you...which I have unless there's some sort of requirement i'm missing.

Any suggestions? :?
Edit: I've read on youtube that I need 4 good herb fish....is that true?
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

For Darren's rainbow, you need a good herb fish, not a decent one. To make a good herb fish, you need to put a herb and 300g to 600g worth of fish into the oven. So you can use about four fish to make it - that way, you don't need to go and find one fish that's worth a whole lot.

Did that make sense? xD
Ugh. Rainbows D:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Soapylion wrote:For Darren's rainbow, you need a good herb fish, not a decent one. To make a good herb fish, you need to put a herb and 300g to 600g worth of fish into the oven. So you can use about four fish to make it - that way, you don't need to go and find one fish that's worth a whole lot.

Did that make sense? xD
Yes, it did make sense xD
Thank you : D
Fusehime
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Soapylion wrote:So you can use about four fish to make it - that way, you don't need to go and find one fish that's worth a whole lot.
You're kidding me. I've tried to catch a fish worth 300 for a long time(btw, If you use a fish worth 600g, the herb fish becomes perfect. >___>). Oh well, thanks a lot~
Shining-Star
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

For rainbow recipes, you can go one quality step higher and it will work. Perfect recipes will work as well as good.
Tripple
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Soapylion wrote:For Darren's rainbow, you need a good herb fish, not a decent one. To make a good herb fish, you need to put a herb and 300g to 600g worth of fish into the oven. So you can use about four fish to make it - that way, you don't need to go and find one fish that's worth a whole lot.
I was having a lot of trouble with Darren's rainbow. I was going to ask, but when I read your post it made a lot more sense to me. Thanks a lot for the help, it does make sense to me and helps me out a lot. I'm glad I decided to read before spamming this place up. XD
veggiespork
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

What would happen if I were to ship my blue feather? Is it worth anything?
kaedemirumo
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

As far as I know, you can't actually ship the blue feather. So yeah.
IJuggler
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned (probably, over the past 52 pages...), but there is a glitch with Shelly. Every time you talk to her about upgrading your rucksack, her affection increases, whether or not you actually upgrade it. This is a very useful glitch for working part-time, because you can get Shelly to 10 hearts within 15-20 minutes, and the amount of money you earn working part-time is influnced by how many hearts the people at the workplace have.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

IJuggler wrote:I'm not sure if it has been mentioned (probably, over the past 52 pages...), but there is a glitch with Shelly. Every time you talk to her about upgrading your rucksack, her affection increases, whether or not you actually upgrade it. This is a very useful glitch for working part-time, because you can get Shelly to 10 hearts within 15-20 minutes, and the amount of money you earn working part-time is influnced by how many hearts the people at the workplace have.
this is a well-known glitch, but nevertheless useful!
veggiespork
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

I've been playing this game for a long time, but I'm just now getting into planting an orchard. How often do you have to water trees? What happens if you forget to water a tree for a day? How many seasons until fully grown, or does it depend on the tree?
harvestmoonk999
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

veggiespork wrote:I've been playing this game for a long time, but I'm just now getting into planting an orchard. How often do you have to water trees? What happens if you forget to water a tree for a day? How many seasons until fully grown, or does it depend on the tree?

You should water the trees everyday, but if my memory serves me well, I don't think the tree will die if you forget after a certain point, I may be wrong though.

I think it depends on the type of tree. My orange tree took a pretty long time to become full grown, maybe 1-2 seasons I think.. Again, I could be wrong.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

veggiespork wrote:I've been playing this game for a long time, but I'm just now getting into planting an orchard. How often do you have to water trees? What happens if you forget to water a tree for a day? How many seasons until fully grown, or does it depend on the tree?
if I remember correctly, you don't need to ever water trees. it will take a few weeks to grow fully (two seasons for the final stage, I think. But it will flower/grow fruit at a middle stage). if you have weeds or anything growing in the square surrounding the sapling, it won't grow, so just be sure to weed around the sapling rather than watering it.