Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm fairly positive that he just comes to your door on a sunny day as you leave, but not always at 6am.
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:I'm fairly positive that he just comes to your door on a sunny day as you leave, but not always at 6am.
Alright, editted la post. :) Thanks for the correction. :]
Kiyoshi
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:
Super Spicy Lily wrote:Um, I having trouble catching a tuna and woodfish (I'm catching both beforehand, so I save time and don't kill myself trying to do it later >_>)

So, I'm on Gull island (2) and no Tuna. Am I in the wrong location? Or do I need to upgrade my rod? Thank you in advance~

Also, how long do you have to wait for rival children to be born and grow?
Does anyone have a picture of Matt? Or can direct me to somewhere where I might find pictures of the rival children?
the tuna can be caught on east gull island- the gull island with the beaches and penguin- and off of the waffle town ocean. You may also require a level 3 rod. You also can't catch it in summer.

rival children are born three seasons after the couple has married and grows up one season after that.

I don't have any pictures of the rival children for this game, sorry.
Aren't rival children born a season after the rival couples marry, and grow up another season after that? I know this is a few days old, but I just noticed it now. Unless this is for a different game, if so, sorry for not paying too much attention. xD;
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kiyoshi wrote:Aren't rival children born a season after the rival couples marry, and grow up another season after that? I know this is a few days old, but I just noticed it now. Unless this is for a different game, if so, sorry for not paying too much attention. xD;
I knew when I typed that it was three seasons that something was wrong-

yes, you are right. rival children are born one season after the rival couples are married and are fully grown one season after that. you cannot interact with rival children until they are fully grown.

thanks for correcting me :)
Zane
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I've heard people say that you cannot see the rival children as babies, that they're hidden away or something...is it true?
Εnyo
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Zane wrote:I've heard people say that you cannot see the rival children as babies, that they're hidden away or something...is it true?
Yes. You'll see a cutscene after the rival baby is born where the parents will show you the baby, but after the cutscene, the baby doesn't appear in any cribs nor anywhere else until it becomes a child. I'm not sure why they did it that way, but it's not as if you could interact with the baby anyway, so it doesn't really matter that much.
Vortex138
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Cathy's "loved" item is the rice cocktail. That lush... :)
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Lilith! its been a while, because my mouse was broken:S
Ok! so I managed to get kathy to 5 hearts and I did the horse race:D its true what you said that gender and being married doesn't affect the event. So all you have to do is talk to kathy while she's at the brownie ranch. Thats all you have to do:D
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I updated a large portion of the bachellor/ette section but still need to do some work on the loved items for bachelorettes.

Is there anything else missing?
Pom Pom
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Can you pass out if you drink too much alochol? If so, can you build up an immuntiy like in HM64?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

hmmmmm.... I'm trying to think of where in the game they sell alcohol.

oh duh! the cocktails. hmmm-- I'm not sure that it has an affect on you. I'll try that when I have time though. It would be interesting to see if it affects your status.
togapi952
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

wows...
moonlightdancer
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

how long does it take after your pregnant to give birth?
HMfarmergirl19
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

moonlightdancer wrote:how long does it take after your pregnant to give birth?
One season later :)
Example: So say you got the pregnancy event Summer 1, Fall 1 is when you would have the baby.
Pom Pom
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I have some dumb questions :oops:

How do I see people's heart level and the bachelor's heart level?

How do I know when I can upgrade a tool?