Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon
https://fogu.com/hmforum/

Tree of Tranquility Game Guide
https://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=103143
Page 57 of 58

Author:  Malomy [ May 10, 2013 11:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

Edited. I figured out most things myself. Still wonder if I can turn off those annoying sounds my farmer makes though.

Author:  Nice1220 [ Oct 17, 2013 9:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

Malomy wrote:
Edited. I figured out most things myself. Still wonder if I can turn off those annoying sounds my farmer makes though.


No you cannot. Found that the hard way myself.

Author:  soccer2134 [ Aug 18, 2015 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

For Chase's request event, do you know if you have to ship 30 different cooked dishes, 30 of the same, or just 30 in general?

Author:  scarletmoon02 [ Oct 18, 2015 9:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

soccer2134 wrote:
For Chase's request event, do you know if you have to ship 30 different cooked dishes, 30 of the same, or just 30 in general?


It has to be different dishes. Juices didn't count I think. Not sure about soups. The fastest way to do this is Fish Fish Fish then grill them all. Oh and corn, chestnut, clam, sea urchin and yams are grill foods.

Author:  AutisAwsome [ Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

Hey everybody :3 I am a let's player on Youtube and I have a lets play of Tree of Tranquillity going right now. It funny mostly but there may be some helpful tips there to. I am gonna make a separate video when the series ends with all the info I learned as a tip video as well so look out for that if you are interested :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWanqd ... t-maOlU4_q

Author:  StrawberryAlpaca [ Oct 20, 2015 12:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

soccer2134 wrote:
For Chase's request event, do you know if you have to ship 30 different cooked dishes, 30 of the same, or just 30 in general?

They just have to be solids, so no juice. If I remember correctly you can ship 30 of the same thing, you just gotta make a certain amount of food.
Make sure you give him a dish afterwards.

Author:  kristaok [ Nov 25, 2015 3:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

I'm replaying ToT I think I'm interested in Anissa... I've married Jin, Chase, Kathy, Selena, and I think Renee but not sure on that it's been awhile ha-ha.

Author:  StrawberryAlpaca [ Dec 02, 2015 4:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

I really like Anissa, you should go for her this time.

Author:  kristaok [ Dec 02, 2015 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

StrawberryAlpaca wrote:
I really like Anissa, you should go for her this time.


I think I will <3 she's so sweet :)

Author:  Biji [ Dec 04, 2015 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

kristaok wrote:
StrawberryAlpaca wrote:
I really like Anissa, you should go for her this time.


I think I will <3 she's so sweet :)


Did you do it, did you do it!?

I normally play as a girl and marry a bachelor, but Calvin had that whole glitch thing in ToT making him a bad choice. Anissa is just soooo pretty so I married her instead~

If I ever get around to doing replays of either this game or AP (in AP I finally got to marry my Calvin haha) I will marry either Candace, Jin, or maybe the Witch Princess (AP only).

Author:  kristaok [ Dec 05, 2015 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

Biji wrote:
kristaok wrote:
StrawberryAlpaca wrote:
I really like Anissa, you should go for her this time.


I think I will <3 she's so sweet :)


Did you do it, did you do it!?

I normally play as a girl and marry a bachelor, but Calvin had that whole glitch thing in ToT making him a bad choice. Anissa is just soooo pretty so I married her instead~

If I ever get around to doing replays of either this game or AP (in AP I finally got to marry my Calvin haha) I will marry either Candace, Jin, or maybe the Witch Princess (AP only).


I haven't married her yet, but I think she's the one. :heart:
I'm currently playing 3 HM games so I got my hands full, but I can't get enough of HM. :) - I think I'll also marry Maria in the SNES version, and in TLV I like Hunter but I like to take my HM dating slow, I want to make sure I have the money to support my family hehe.

I usually play girl characters when I can, but here lately I been choosing boy characters well except for on TLV lol.

Author:  Biji [ Dec 06, 2015 11:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

kristaok wrote:

I haven't married her yet, but I think she's the one. :heart:
I'm currently playing 3 HM games so I got my hands full, but I can't get enough of HM. :) - I think I'll also marry Maria in the SNES version, and in TLV I like Hunter but I like to take my HM dating slow, I want to make sure I have the money to support my family hehe.

I usually play girl characters when I can, but here lately I been choosing boy characters well except for on TLV lol.


I really wish I were immersed in some HM game right now. I really want to get back into AP, and I've been craving a good AWL binge for forever, but I just have such a short attention span that I can stray pretty easily from HM games haha. I picked up Story of Seasons the other day, and I'm excited to give that game a try too.

I also really need to finish ToT already! I remember having a lot of trouble collecting the ingredients for the last rainbow, and then AP came out so I abandoned ship and moved to Harmonica Town to wed and bed Calvin, haha :heart:

Author:  kristaok [ Dec 10, 2015 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

Biji wrote:
kristaok wrote:

I haven't married her yet, but I think she's the one. :heart:
I'm currently playing 3 HM games so I got my hands full, but I can't get enough of HM. :) - I think I'll also marry Maria in the SNES version, and in TLV I like Hunter but I like to take my HM dating slow, I want to make sure I have the money to support my family hehe.

I usually play girl characters when I can, but here lately I been choosing boy characters well except for on TLV lol.


I really wish I were immersed in some HM game right now. I really want to get back into AP, and I've been craving a good AWL binge for forever, but I just have such a short attention span that I can stray pretty easily from HM games haha. I picked up Story of Seasons the other day, and I'm excited to give that game a try too.

I also really need to finish ToT already! I remember having a lot of trouble collecting the ingredients for the last rainbow, and then AP came out so I abandoned ship and moved to Harmonica Town to wed and bed Calvin, haha :heart:


I have a short attention span too, I find that even though I love love consoles more than anything, it's ultimately easier for me to stay focused on a handheld - just pick up and go ya know. :P

Here lately I've been addicted to TLV, I plan to play some SoS soon though but I'm afraid if I get into that I will lose my train of thought on TLV ha-ha... My hubby is also getting me ANB for Christmas shhh I can just tell hahaha.

Author:  perky_goth_girl [ Jan 30, 2016 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

This may be a stupid question, but what console is this for? It sounds like fun, but I if it's for the Wii or anything more advanced than a ps2, I'm sol. The most advanced system I have is a 2ds.

Another quick question for those who play the Wii Harvest Moons, is it true that you have to use the Wii motes to physically make the actions for farming and you can't just use like a plain controller? I have heard this rumor, and it makes me very sad if it is true.

Author:  RopeMaidenKirie [ Jan 30, 2016 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tree of Tranquility

Tree of Tranquility is for the Wii.

Page 57 of 58 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/