Bachelor/ette Heart Dialogue~

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

well 80% of it wasn't me! I'm just compiling it.

For anyone who has contributed, can you make sure that I credited you at the bottom? I don't think I included everyone.
Sigura
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Kiyoshi, those are some of the longest posts I've ever seen. I love all the stuff you peoplez have posted so far. Great work!
Gau
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Renee

Proposal (giving) :: What...!? Oh! Let's go somewhere else to... talk about this.

Proposal (accepting) :: Do you really think you're going to be happy with me? I mean, are you really, really sure? I'm delighted... I might not always be perfect, but together, we can make this work.

After Proposal :: I feel so nervous. Getting married is scary!

Phoebe

Proposal (giving) :: That's...?! Um, let's go somewhere else to talk about this.

Proposal (accepting) :: That's a blue feather, which means that you're proposing to me, correct? ...Proposing marriage?! Wow, I didn't expect anyone to ask me to marry them. Amazing! I whole-heartedly accept. Let's get married.

After Proposal :: The wedding is soon. I'm nervous. Is there anything I'm forgetting to do?

And you forgot to credit me for Renee. Not that I mind, but you said to let you know.
Last edited by Gau on Feb 24, 2009 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gau
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

« Puppy Doodoo ». I put quote instead of edit....

Sorry for the double post.
Last edited by Gau on Feb 24, 2009 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiyoshi
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Luna:

Proposal - Giving: "What?! Not here! Let's go somewhere else!"

Accepting: "You're proposing, right? I...I...I'm speechless! I'm stunned! We're getting married! A guy like you needs a girl like me, you know!" (She jumps up and kisses you.)

Renee:

Confession - Invite: "Kline, do you have a moment to spare? I'd like to talk to you...What do you say?" -Let's talk!- "Excellent! Let's meet at noon. I'll be waiting underneath Alan's Tree."

Under the tree: "...well, uh...I've come to really....like you, Kline. I can't really stop thinking about you..." -I'm delighted!- "Really?! That means...our feelings are mutual? <3 I'm so happy. I thought that you might not like me...It's such a great feeling, really. See you again soon, then!"

Phoebe:

4 heart lunch date - Invite: "Good morning. How are you, today? I'd like to take you out for lunch. What do you say?" -Definitely!- "All right! Good. I'll wait for you at the beach in front of On the Hook."

At the beach: "Right on time! Now, let's eat. My parents were happy when I told them that we were meeting for lunch. They're usually worried when I go out, and don't trust me." -No matter.- "Thank you...I'm glad to hear that it doesn't bother you. It's great to have a meal with someone once in a while. That was delicious. See you again, then."

5 heart gift - "Good morning. How are you? I found this is in the mines, but I've already got a few. I thought you might like something like this, so please take it." -Thank you.- "Oh, great! I'm happy you like it. Well, I have to go now."

Request - Asking: "Phew, this is hard to find. Whoa! You surprised me. I'm looking for 'rare metal,' but it's hard to find. I don't know what to do. Will you help me?" -I'll help!- "Really? Thank you! That's very kind of you. I need it for one of my inventions...I'd better get going now."

Finishing the request: "Whoa! Thanks! I should have no trouble finishing my perpetual motion machine now! This should be great! I think I found a loophole in the second law of thermodynamics, so I'm pretty sure I can pull this off! Thanks again!"

Confession - Invite: "I'm sorry to bother you in the morning. I'd like to talk to you. Can you make time for me today?" -Let's talk!- "Great. I'll wait for you under Alan's Tree."

Under the tree: "I've recently discovered that I seem to be in love with you." -I'm delighted!- "Really! You feel the same way? Great! That's such a relief. I have never been more nervous in my life! Well I've got to get going...See you again soon!"

All I need is Renee and Phoebe's proposals, since I'm going to get them to 8 hearts anyway. Renee is at 7, Phoebe is at 6. I'll do this for my next girl file too, actually, which won't be for a while, since I want to marry Calvin. x.x Anyway, editing my previous post now!
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

wonderful! I'll put them in the sticky once you are finished.

I put up some of the bachelor's quotes.
Crystal Talian
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Um. Well, I found this topic while I was working on this myself. I collected all heart lines except for the zero ones for both bachelors and bachelorettes. I at least double-checked, usually more than that over multiple game days, so I'm 99% sure I've got them right - grammar and all. I'm gonna post what you're missing and what you've got multiple lines for - but if you want I'll put them all up for you to go over.

Luke
1 Heart: Gather a little lumber and material stone each day. You'll end up collapsing from exhaustion if you try to get a whole house's worth of lumber in one day!

2 Hearts: You'll learn more axe techniques the more you practice. A journey of 1000 miles starts with 1 step. How many steps are in a thousand miles . . . ?

3 Hearts: I've been told to walk slowly instead of running at full speed all the time. But life's too short to be slow!

Gill
1 Heart: You can read about each resident in the Town Hall. Come by and take a look sometime.

2 Hearts: If you get lost, just read the signs that you find around. If you want to read about town news and events, check the notice boards.

3 Hearts: Making money is important. But it's more important to know how to use it. Don't spend it on stupid things.

4 Hearts: It's always good to have money. There are things you can only fix with money. Work hard so you have enough savings for emergencies.

5 Hearts: I hope we can build a good school on this island . . . But it won't be possible without years of planning.

I noticed the wording was a little off for this one -
10 Hearts: I wish we could be together every minute . . . That sounded really weird. Forget I said that.

Calvin
1 Heart: There's a lot to research and explore on this island. It has some very intriguing old legends.

2 Hearts: Sometimes I get a funny feeling. I feel a strange presence, even though there's nothing there. It's very mysterious.

3 Hearts: I'm an archaeologist. I was planning on going into teaching and becoming a professor, but it just wasn't right for me. My home is out in the field, exploring and doing research. But I sometimes still think about teaching -- part-time.

4 Hearts: Everyone was against it, but I'm glad I became an explorer. Going to new lands is fun.

I think the one you have listed is a random quote. This is what Calvin said to me every day he was at this heart level -
5 Hearts: My family? My folks don't care where I am or what I do. Well, my folks were rarely around when I was growing up.

Owen
I think the line you have here is a random one. He said it to me with more than two hearts. This is what he said at two -
2 Hearts: You should bring some food with you when you go mining. It'd be bad news if you fainted way down in there.

Noticed you had three lines for this one. I think this is the right one.
4 Hearts: Nothing goes well when you're feeling depressed.

Julius
I dunno know for sure what Julius' zero heart line is, but I know for sure the rainbow clothing quote is what he says for 'new arrivals'

Chase
Noticed you had multiple lines for this one. I know for sure one of them is health-related. This is what he said to me every day -
4 Hearts: I was interested in cooking and I heard tales about Yolanda's skill. I came to this island to study under her.

Jin
1 Heart: If you're going to work a lot, make sure you eat enough to keep your stamina up. Otherwise, you'll collapse.

2 Hearts: It usually takes more time to do something the right way. But it's almost always worth the effort.

3 Hearts: We're never as well-stocked as I'd like. I hope we can get more medicinal herbs.

4 Hearts: I had some . . . misfortune in my past. I'd really rather not talk about it. I just want to focus on the present.

Toby
1 Heart: I think it's best to take everything one step at a time. People say I take steps a bit too slowly, though.

2 Hearts: Heh . . . I think it's best to just take it easy. You have to take a day off once in a while.

3 Hearts: I go fishing every day. There's no better way to relax.

4 Hearts: If you remember your mistakes, you won't repeat them.

----

I actually worked out some of the different speech categories while I was working on collecting these. I know there are heart quotes, weather quotes, season quotes, quotes on your health, and random/general quotes. The last group is really rare. I've collected quotes from all those categories (except general) for all the bachelorettes (took about a month) and I'm working on the bachelors now. So . . . I have those if you're interested . . .
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I've actually been slowly working on those too- I'll add them to the main body when I have a bit of time. and I'd love the other quotes as well!
Crystal Talian
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Cool. You want me to just put up everything I have, or just the stuff other than heart quotes?

Warning: Everything I have would be very, very long . . . be long anyway though . . .
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

anything new or different would be wonderful :)

don't worry about length- I'll manage to sort it out.
Crystal Talian
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I'll put up weather, season, and health quotes then. I only have the bachelorettes now, I'm working on the guys. Good luck sorting it - I'll try to be neat about it. All right, here we go!

Edit: Ya know, I just found that rule on not posting in topics more than ten days old . . . Sorry, I didn't know about that. I was gonna make a topic myself and put these up, but most boards say to search first in case it already exists . . . and I knew this existed. So . . . oops . . . ?

Weather Quotes -
Now while I was doing this, I noticed there are two types of 'extra clear' weather. If the weather show says it's going to be hot and it's Spring, people comment on the sun being bright - I have this listed as 'Sunny'. If the weather says it's going to be hot in Summer, then people comment on how incredibly hot it is - I have this listed as 'Hot'. Also, the game has Candace's thunderstorm and typhoon quotes backward. I'm a hundred percent sure it's the game.

Anissa

Hot: It's easy to get exhausted in the heat. Be careful.

Sunny: The sun is so bright. Be careful. Don't get sunburned!

Clear: The weather is so nice today. It's the perfect temperature!

Cloudy: It's slightly overcast, but I like this kind of weather, too.

Rainy: Oh, good, it's raining. I'm glad we won't need to water the crops.

Thunderstorm: It's really pouring. The ground is already soaked.

Typhoon: I hate the sound of thunder and wind. I wish I could just sleep through stormy days.

Snowy: It feels quieter when it snows. I like these days as well.

Blizzard: It's difficult to walk through the fresh snow after a snowstorm, but the scenery is beautiful.

Candace

Hot: I tire easily on hot days.

Sunny: Today is . . . very sunny.

Clear: The weather today is . . . nice.

Cloudy: I like slightly cloudy days like this.

Rainy: I like rainy days . . . They're nice and quiet.

Thunderstorm: Typhoons are a little too rainy. Even for me.

Typhoon: This storm is a little scary. Please don't go too far away.

Snowy: I like snow. If there's not too much, it's nice to go out for a walk.

Blizzard: I get scared that the house will collapse from such heavy snow.

Kathy

Hot: It's hot. It's a good day to indulge with some ice cream!

Sunny: Ahh . . . This weather is so nice!

Clear: This is nice! I feel great when it's sunny like this!

Cloudy: I hate cloudy weather like this . . .

Rainy: Rainy days make me sleepy . . . Maybe it's because of the sound of the rain?

Thunderstorm: I don't hate rainy days, but they still make me feel down . . .

Typhoon: I can't go out . . . I'm so bored! I should go to bed early today.

Snowy: I really like the snow, but I really hate the cold!

Blizzard: It's nice to bundle up inside on days like this.

Luna

Hot: It's so hot! I hate getting all sticky from the sweat!

Sunny: Having nice weather all the time isn't necessarily good. Cloth can be damaged by the sun.

Clear: I like watering plants. When it's rainy, it makes me a little sad that I don't have to water them.

Cloudy: This weather is perfect for business.

Rainy: I hate rainy days because my curls droop and my clothes get all muddy.

Thunderstorm: I-I'm not afraid of lightning. I-I'm not a kid anymore!

Typhoon: W-What? It's just a typhoon . . . I-I'm not scared.

Snowy: Ugh, I hate the cold. I hate wearing all that heavy clothing!

Blizzard: I love to stay at home and curl up under a blanket on snowy days like this.

Maya

Hot: It's so hot. I hate this weather. But cold drinks on these days taste especially good.

Sunny: It's really sunny today! It's the perfect day for a picnic!

Clear: The weather is nice. It's not too hot, and it's not too cold. I wish every day could be like this!

Cloudy: I never get tired of watching the clouds. They make so many cool shapes. <<pink heart>>

Rainy: I don't like rain too much . . . Too much moisture in the air can ruin certain foods!

Thunderstorm: I stay at home when it rains, so I end up eating a lot.

Typhoon: There's nothing on TV, so I should probably just eat dinner and go to sleep.

Snowy: I don't know why, but the snow looks delicious!

Blizzard: Once, I poured some syrup on some snow and ate it. I got sick and was scolded.

Phoebe

Hot: Wow, it's hot!

Sunny: Sunny days like this are the best!

Clear: What nice weather today.

Cloudy: It's neither hot, nor cold. The weather is calm.

Rainy: Rainy days are good for personal reflection.

Thunderstorm: I wonder if I can somehow harness the power of lightning . . .

Typhoon: This storm is pretty loud, isn't it? Thunder is the sonic shockwave that's produced by lightning. It's really fascinating.

Snowy: I don't mind the cold, but I hate it when my hands go numb.

Blizzard: I should stay at home when it's snowing heavily. The visibility is so bad, it's easy yo get lost.

Renee

Hot: It's so hot! This weather is killing me!

Sunny: The sun in so bright today!

Clear: Good weather makes me feel great all by itself.

Cloudy: The weather is kind of cloudy today.

Rainy: The animals look so sad when it rains. I guess it's because they can't go out.

Thunderstorm: Work is a bit different on rainy days.

Typhoon: The animals are terrified of typhoons! I hope the storm blows past us soon!

Snowy: It feels so calm when it snows!

Blizzard: It gets so quiet when it snows. It's like all the noise gets smothered by it!

Selena

Hot: You're getting exhausted from THIS heat?

Sunny: I love sunny weather!

Clear: I feel good when the weather is good!

Cloudy: I don't like cold weather . . .

Rainy: The rain here is cold. I just don't like it.

Thunderstorm: I liked playing in the warm rain back on Toucan Island.

Typhoon: This typhoon isn't so bad. We get typhoons all the time back home.

Snowy: I don't mind snow, but I hate the cold.

Blizzard: I think snow is pretty. I was moved when I first saw it. I'd like it more if it weren't cold.

Season quotes -
There are two quotes for each season. One is spoken from the 1st to the 14th, and the other from the 15th to the 28th.

Anissa

Spring: I love this season, when the greenery of the earth starts to grow again.

Spring: The flowers bloom every Spring, but every year it feels fresh and new.

Summer: It's getting hotter. A lot of crops thrive on the heat.

Summer: The sunshine is a lot stronger now. The greenery is so lively and beautiful.

Fall: The maple leaves are very beautiful when they turn red in Fall.

Fall: The leaves are falling, and the animals are getting ready to hibernate.

Winter: The plants save their energy and sleep through winter.

Winter: Knowing that Spring is close makes this scenery even more beautiful.

Candace

Spring: It's another new year. I hope . . . the year is kind to everyone.

Spring: Spring is finally here . . . The flowers are in bloom.

Summer: It's getter hotter. Watering the crops and flowers every day is even more tiring.

Summer: I have a lot of trouble sleeping when the nights are warm. I hope it gets cooler soon.

Fall: It's finally getting cooler. I like this season.

Fall: Soon we'll be feeling the cold Winter winds. I like Winter. It's nice to sit in a warm, toasty room.

Winter: It's getting very cold now. Please be careful not to catch a cold.

Winter: I love walking through the snowy scenery. I like the sound of my footsteps crunching in the snow.

Kathy

Spring: I always feel cheerful in Spring!

Spring: The flowers are in full bloom! I can't help but smile!

Summer: The sun is coming out more! I love this season!

Summer: I love Summer! I love relaxing on the beach when it's this hot!

Fall: It's Fall, a season full of great food . . .

Fall: Everything's so busy in Fall! Plan your days out, so you won't have to scramble around!

Winter: I hope the animals have enough food stored up for the Winter.

Winter: It feels like Spring is getting closer. It's still cold, but the light is starting to look a little warmer.

Luna

Spring: You should think about what you want to accomplish this year!

Spring: When I see the flowers in bloom, I realize it's finally Spring!

Summer: I hate the Summer! There's all these strange bugs, and it's too hot to sleep at night!

Summer: I like the fireworks display and the Firefly Festival . . . But I don't like Summer!

Fall: It's finally getting cooler. I really like Fall!

Fall: I like Fall the best. I think the falling leaves are romantic! <<pink heart>>

Winter: I like the layered look when it gets cold.

Winter: I don't like to go out when it's too cold. I'd rather stay at home under a blanket.

Maya

Spring: A lot of delicious fruits grow in Spring! This season is great!

Spring: Flowers are nice, but I prefer plants that you can cook delicious dishes with!

Summer: Some people say that they lose their appetites when it's really hot out. Not me, though!

Summer: Summer has it's own special tastes, too. Stuff like watermelons and honeydews are great. I can eat them all day!

Fall: Something about the air in Fall makes everything taste better. I just can't get enough grilled yam!

Fall: Soon, grilled yam won't be in season anymore. I'm gonna eat it until it comes out my ears!

Winter: The body packs on extra fat when it's cold. I gotta be careful!

Winter: The year is about to end. I ate everything the seasons had to offer, so I guess I have no regrets.

Phoebe

Spring: I like how my hands don't go numb from cold in Spring.

Spring: I like seeing flowers in the day, but I love the smell of them at night.

Summer: It's getting hotter. At least it's still nice and cool in the mine.

Summer: This is the season where the greenery becomes livelier. Everything glitters after it rains.

Fall: It's already Fall. I'm sometimes surprised at how quickly the seasons change.

Fall: Fall is ending soon. It's getting cooler day by day. It won't be long before it's Winter.

Winter: It's hard to wake up during this season.

Winter: When it's this cold, my fingers get numb and it's hard to make things.

Renee

Spring: I love Spring!

Spring: The flowers are in full bloom. I can't stop staring at them!

Summer: The sun is getting brighter! Looks like Summer is just getting started!

Summer: This year's summer is going to be hot! I don't like the heat, but it's not summer without it.

Fall: The maple leaves are turning a beautiful red. I love fall.

Fall: We have so much good food to eat in Fall! If I eat too much, I'll get fat! I have to be careful about that!

Winter: It's getting cold. I tend to slouch during wintertime. I really should stop that habit.

Winter: The snow really piled up this year, eh? The Winter scenery is great, but I get headaches just thinking about shoveling all that snow!

Selena

Spring: Spring is here! Warming up to summer!

Spring: Seeing the flowers in full bloom makes me feel so cheerful.

Summer: I don't mind the heat. I would prefer it to be summer year-round!

Summer: Doesn't working up a sweat on a hot day feel good? I love it!

Fall: Just cool? It's freezing! And it's getting worse . . .

Fall: I can't take it anymore. I can't stand this cold weather!

Winter: I hate the cold. I don't feel like doing anything. I want to hibernate . . .

Winter: I don't mind watching the Winter scenery from inside, but I freeze half to death when I go out. I want to hibernate . . .

Health Quotes -
Okay, last group. There's one quote for healthy, one for when your health is red (tired) or you have a cold, one for being sleepy (staying up all night), and one for the day after you collapse. I cannot begin to tell you how annoyed I was when I found that low health and colds gave you the same quotes . . .

Anissa

Healthy: Oh my, you look well today, Sammy. That's good.

Tired/Sick: Oh, Sammy. You look so tired. You should take better care of yourself.

Sleepy: Oh, Sammy. I'm sure you're not getting enough sleep. You should take care of yourself.

Collapse: I heard you collapsed yesterday. That's very careless. You shouldn't overwork yourself.

Candace

Healthy: You look good today.

Tired/Sick: You look . . . pale. Please get some rest.

Sleepy: You look . . . pale. Please sleep more.

Collapse: I heard you collapsed. A-Are you okay?

Kathy

Healthy: You look great today!

Tired/Sick: Hm? Are you tired? You look a bit pale . . .

Sleepy: Hm? You look a bit sleepy. Maybe you should go to sleep earlier.

Collapse: You collapsed? You should be more careful! Get more sleep!

Luna

Healthy: You look healthy today!

Tired/Sick: Hey, Sammy! You look pale. Get some rest before you collapse.

Sleepy: Hey, you! You look really pale. Stop staying up late and get some sleep.

Collapse: I heard you collapsed yesterday. Don't be so careless!

Maya

Healthy: You look good today. That's great!

Tired/Sick: Hey, you look pale. Are you hungry? You should get something to eat.

Sleepy: You look sleepy. You should go home and get some rest.

Collapse: I heard you collapsed. That's why I told you to bring plenty of food with you! Wait, was it food poisoning? You should toughen up your stomach!

Phoebe

Healthy: It's good to see that you're well.

Tired/Sick: Are you tired? You should eat better, or take some medicine.

Sleepy: You look sleepy. Go home and rest, or take some medicine.

Collapse: I heard you collapsed yesterday. Don't overexert yourself.

Renee

Healthy: Looks like you're doing well!

Tired/Sick: Uh oh! You look tired! You should get a full night's sleep!

Sleepy: You look sleepy! You have to get a full night's sleep!

Collapse: I heard you collapsed from exhaustion! You have to take better care of yourself!

Selena

Healthy: You seem well!

Tired/Sick: Get some rest, if you're tired. Tiring yourself out too much can be dangerous.

Sleepy: Get some sleep if you're sleepy. You don't want to pass out, do you?

Collapse: I heard you passed out. Didn't I warn you? Don't tire yourself out too much!
Last edited by Crystal Talian on Jul 09, 2009 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
LivviLoo
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Chase's 9th and 10th lines make me wanna. . . squish him or something. They're so cute!!
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I updated the heart lines, but don't know how I'm going to do the weather quotes :)
Crystal Talian
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I did it by checking the TV everyday for different weather conditions, and saved the game for the rarer ones. Though I did have to play through the last few days of winter twice because the stupid game wouldn't give me a blizzard - then Luna decided to be the only girl not to talk about the weather. I know the bachelor/ettes also warn you if there's going to be a typhoon or blizzard the next day, but I didn't bother trying to get those . . .

Unless you meant how to organize them. In which case . . . never mind my babbling. :)

Edit -
LilithLilith wrote:I love exploring mines and catacombs. There's something so mysterious about these places where things have been buried for thousands of years./ I've fallen in love so many times. I just find it so easy to get along with people.
I guess I missed this the first time. I think the second one (I've fallen in love so many times) is the heart quote. I only got him to say the other one once or twice.

I sound like such a little know it all. >_<