Bachelor/ette Heart Dialogue~

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
luph_chii
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

oh i see

:lol:

thank you for added my script

:lol:
Gau
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Here's some more of Renee's lines.

Renee

6 hearts :: I get a funny feeling inside when I see you...

Confession :: ...Well, uh... I've come to really... like you, <character>. I can't really stop thinking about you... // Really?! That means... our feelings are mutual? I'm so happy. I thought that you might not like me... It's such a good feeling, really. See you again soon, then!

7 hearts :: There's a certain someone I can't stop thinking about lately. I wonder why...

Oh and I forgot to add 'Maybe' in her 5 hearts line. It should be ' Maybe I started talking really loud because of them.' Sorry about that.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

wonderful!

(at this rate, I won't need to start a male file! :D )

Thank you for doing this, this adds a great deal to the characters :D
Gau
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Here's one more line for Renee.

Renee

8 hearts :: Do you have a crush on anybody, <character>? Uh, never mind... You don't have to answer that!

And I'll do Selena after I finish Renee. Man, I wish I wrote down Anissa and Maya's dialogue. Well, Anissa was easy, but Maya took a while...

Oh, and as a side note, I proposed to Kathy to see what she looked like in her wedding dress. She looked gorgeous. She's definately my favorite bachelorette.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

updated!

you know, I think the confession was originally designed to go at 8 hearts, not 6.
Gau
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Here's another one.

Renee

9 hearts :: I want to live happily with a small family! What about you, <character>?

And I also agree that the love confession was probably intended to be after the 8 hearts line. Because the 6 and 7 hearts lines for each bachelor/ette has them wondering why they feel funny when they see you, even after they confessed that they love you. It's weird.
HMSS_lover
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Anyone else laugh when they read look say "I lurve you, <character>." xD
Lunch
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I have some of Juli's lines for ya. :D

6 Hearts: Everyone becomes prettier when they're in love!

7 Hearts: I've gone head over heels for someone! My heart just won't stop racing! <3

8 Hearts: When you're in love, everything seems more cheerful! It's wonderful!

9 Hearts: I can bring out the best in you! Why, you say? Because I understand you the best! <3

10 Hearts: I don't believe it. I just can't stop thinking about this one person...
Don't look so worried, <character>. That person is you!

....Lol I woulda had more, but these were the only ones I actually bothered writing down. XD
HMSS_lover
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:updated!

you know, I think the confession was originally designed to go at 8 hearts, not 6.
Don't they do the love confession at 8 hearts in Animal March? It makes sense that in Tree of Tranquility it was intended to be at 8 hearts rather than 6... the dialogue doesn't match the right mood. xD
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

added Gau's.

Lunch, are those from the Japanese version or the English version?
HMSS_lover wrote:
LilithLilith wrote:updated!

Don't they do the love confession at 8 hearts in Animal March? It makes sense that in Tree of Tranquility it was intended to be at 8 hearts rather than 6... the dialogue doesn't match the right mood. xD
I just asked on the nurse fin thread and they said it triggered at 7. love note at 6, confession at 7. that still works better than confession at 6.
HMSS_lover
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Well, the dialogue might be different in Animal March to make more sense. I don't know, obviously. xP Either way, it's better than 6... seriously you don't go up to someone and say "ZOMG I LUV U!!!" then the next day say "Wut be dis weerd feeling I gotz?!!!"
Lunch
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Oh, they're from the English version lol.
I sure wish I could read Japanese. XD

And lolofftopic, but I swear I already submitted this message but...if I clicked the wrong button then and..AGH I will be so mad at myself. 8D;;
Meddle Angel
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Some of Maya's...okay two...

0 hearts: How are you? Make sure to eat something when you are tired.”
1 heart: How’s work? Remember to bring a lunch with you when you go out!”

I have more...I 'll dig them out later x/
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

alrighty! updated again!
Gau
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Phew...finally done with Renee. Her lines were better than I thought. Except for her last one. It leaves room for improvement. But anyways, here's her 10 hearts line.

Renee

10 hearts :: Do people ever tell you that you don't understand girls? Oh, listen to me, getting all worried!

And now I'll start on Selena tomorrow. I can't wait. Since Selena's always been number two on my favorite bachelorette list. I was saving her for last, for who knows what reason.

Anyways, since Meddle Angel is doing Maya's lines, I'll try my best to get Anissa's lines as well. She had some good ones.