Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 04, 2020 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PINKDIAMOND3000
Post Posted: Feb 05, 2009 11:09 am 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Thanks a lot you don't know how much i was searching for this ;D

Gau
Post Posted: Feb 05, 2009 10:01 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Here's some of Selena's Dialogue.

Selena

0 hearts :: Don't waste my time.

1 heart :: I hate people who are too chatty.

3 hearts :: I came from Toucan Island. The weather there is tropical, you know. That's why I can't stand Winter in Waffle Island. It's just too cold!

4 hearts :: I got used to being alone because there weren't many people around on Toucan Island when I was growing up.

5 hearts :: I love my father and mother. I feel grateful for them. But I'm doing what I want. They can't tell me what to do.

Oh. Selena's 3 hearts line I gave you at first is really her 2 hearts line. Sorry 'bout that.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 06, 2009 9:16 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

updated! great!!

Gau
Post Posted: Feb 06, 2009 12:41 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Oh. I posted Renee's 10 hearts line on page 4. It wasn't added onto the list. It should be one of the last posts on the page.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 06, 2009 12:43 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

ah, I must have missed it. thanks again.

~added~

HMSS_lover
Post Posted: Feb 06, 2009 12:49 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I'm starting a new file as soon as I get home and I'll raise Anissa's heart level to get her dialogue for this. :]

Though, I won't marry her, I'll end up marrying... uh... someone... :roll:

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 06, 2009 2:59 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

i had to remove toby's fourth heart line. it wasn't right.

(how did it take me this long to notice that Juliu's eyes were pink and he has heart earrings!?)

Gau
Post Posted: Feb 06, 2009 11:04 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Here's some more of Selena's lines.

Selena

6 hearts :: I'm so happy when I'm dancing these days. I wonder why...

Confession :: Well... you see, <character>, I can't stop thinking about you lately. I'm... kind of... in love with you, actually. I was just wondering if maybe our hearts were dancing to the same beat, is all... // R-Really?! I'm so happy! All the worries have vanished! I feel like I'm dancing in the clouds. What a wondeful feeling. Goodbyeeee.

7 hearts :: This is odd. I'm not sick, but my chest feels tight. It mostly seems to happen around you...

LilithLilith wrote:
(how did it take me this long to notice that Juliu's eyes were pink and he has heart earrings!?)

Haha. I thought his eyes were red. Or at least they look red to me. He only has his heart earrings with his Fall/Winter outfit (which looks better than his Spring/Summer outfit, in my opinion). They're diamonds, you know, the shape, when he wears his Spring/Summer outfit. Julius rocks. He's my favorite bachelor of all time. Even though I'll never play as a girl character.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I had updated with the new quotes a few days ago, but didn't post it.

and I added a few of my own.

Thanks again!!

PINKDIAMOND3000
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2009 10:04 am 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

LilithLilith wrote:
I had updated with the new quotes a few days ago, but didn't post it.

and I added a few of my own.

Thanks again!!

i hope you can update Roomi/Luna's dialogue tough because i love her style and i admire what you are doing!!

eeyore
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

I got two dialogs. I don't know if i posted them already, but they werent up. :P

Phoebe 0: The universe is shaped exactly like the earth. If you go straight long enough, you'll end up where you were.

Calvin 2: I feel great when the weather is good. But i know it needs to rain once in a while.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2009 4:15 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

eeyore wrote:
I got two dialogs. I don't know if i posted them already, but they werent up. :P

Phoebe 0: The universe is shaped exactly like the earth. If you go straight long enough, you'll end up where you were.

I already have phoebe's 0 heart line. the one you have is from when a new villager moves to the island, (I think).

Quote:
Calvin 2: I feel great when the weather is good. But i know it needs to rain once in a while.

that's the weather quote. (I believe)

Gau
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2009 9:17 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Alright. Here's the rest of Selena's dialogue. Sorry about the wait. I've been extremely sick all week.

Selena

8 hearts :: People say that I've put more heart into my dancing. Looks like being with you is good for me.

9 hearts :: I think my dancing is perfect when I'm with you.

10 hearts :: I still can't believe how cheerful just seeing you makes me. I have to express my joy through dancing!

And that's probably all the bachelorettes I'll be doing. I've sort of gotten board with ToT recently. Oh well. I did manage to get Kathy, Renee, Phoebe, and Selena's heart dialogues. That's got to count for something.

Lily<3
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2009 9:27 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

that counts for a great deal!! It's wonderful!

And I hope you feel better~~

Kiyoshi
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2009 9:45 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Since no one has got Maya or Anissa's lines yet, I'll get them as I just started a new boy file where I'm marrying Maya. I really should've wrote the lines down when I got all the girls to 10 hearts in my Kathy file, though. x.x; I might get Luna's too, if no one else does.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next