the kid.

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
needhelpplease:)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Okay how long does it take after you get marrried to have a kid?
Hikari Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Two seasons to get pregnant and one to actually have the kid, so a total of three seasons.
needhelpplease:)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

thank you.

and how do you gett past the bear on that mountain? :)
Hikari Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Giving it honey is a quick fix (I'm pretty sure you can buy honey at Brownie Ranch if you're willing to spend some money), or fish work, too. :]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Well everytime i try to go to it or pass it, it just scares me away so i can't give him anything. Do i have to have it with me?
Hikari Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think you have to be holding the gift, and your character will have to put down the gift then watch from afar as the mother bear enjoys it.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

needhelpplease:) wrote:Okay how long does it take after you get marrried to have a kid?
if you get married when you have 10 hearts with your spouse, then it takes 2 seasons. if you get married at 8 or 9 hearts, then it takes two seasons after you have 10 hearts,