Has anyone here gotten the New Game+?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
PiplupPeanut
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

ToT and AP are notable in this series for many reasons, and one of those in particular is the fact that they have a New Game +.

In this case, I'm talking about ToT's New Game + because I still haven't caught the tuna for the AP NG+ WHY DO THE TOOLS LEVEL UP SO SLOWLY. Out of curiosity, has anyone here gotten it?

I did. It took me until year 4 or 5 though. The Shining Wool Yarn was the hardest for me - I eventually decided to stop playing fair and just savescummed until I got it. :P
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No, not yet. But I'm working hard to get there, for both ToT and AP. <3
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I got to New Game+ in TOT. But I still play on my first file as opposed to playing as my child. It's just too weird for your kid to look like you and go to a town where everyone looks the same and jeez you can marry your mother/father.
runefactor
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I did. Twice. So technically, I'm playing as my first character's granddaughter now. :3