* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 20, 2020 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

hinata907
Post Posted: Jun 01, 2013 10:16 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I'm almost at the end of spring of my first year and summer is about to being and i'm kind short on money. But i want to give gift to Toby, Chase or Luke since i want to marry one of them. I fishing, haverest and mining, How can i make more money?

sweetstuff6789
Post Posted: Jun 02, 2013 5:47 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Do you have any animals? They provide a consistent source of income. (Besides, you need at least a duck to ring the bells. If you don't buy the Perfect Butter at the Spring 28 festival, you'll also need a cow.) Also, I would recommend buying regrowable crops for Summer. That way, you won't have to keep spending money on seeds. Remember, if you want to save the island, you're going to need a Hero Rank or better after the Purple Bell is rung, and it's easiest to get the Hero Rank in crops.
If you want to marry Toby, just give him the fish you catch. He likes them all. If you want to marry Chase, at first, give him the sea urchins you find on the beach. He likes those. It's also best if you get an orange tree for him, since most of his favorites involve oranges. Luke has some fairly exotic tastes, but the easiest gift that he likes is a simple Tulip.
Good luck! I hope this helps. This is also a good place to look if you have any questions.

hinata907
Post Posted: Jun 02, 2013 12:22 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

sweetstuff6789 wrote:
Do you have any animals? They provide a consistent source of income. (Besides, you need at least a duck to ring the bells. If you don't buy the Perfect Butter at the Spring 28 festival, you'll also need a cow.) Also, I would recommend buying regrowable crops for Summer. That way, you won't have to keep spending money on seeds. Remember, if you want to save the island, you're going to need a Hero Rank or better after the Purple Bell is rung, and it's easiest to get the Hero Rank in crops.
If you want to marry Toby, just give him the fish you catch. He likes them all. If you want to marry Chase, at first, give him the sea urchins you find on the beach. He likes those. It's also best if you get an orange tree for him, since most of his favorites involve oranges. Luke has some fairly exotic tastes, but the easiest gift that he likes is a simple Tulip.
Good luck! I hope this helps. This is also a good place to look if you have any questions.

I already have a duck and a cow right now, i'm growing turnips, Strawberries and cabbages. Thank you for the help.

Bombchu
Post Posted: Jun 02, 2013 1:15 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

One more thing I'd suggest doing is investing in a Knife Set from the General Store, if you happen to fish a lot. The most basic one costs 1500G. With it, you can make sashimi from fish that would otherwise be worth very little on their own. Use fish such as goby, pond smelt, puffer, and sardine, since they all ship for less than 20G a piece, or rainbow trout (worth 59G), and turn each one individually into decent sashimi, which sells for 80G each. Just make sure to do one fish at a time~

If you're really desperate for some quick money, the Fishery sells goby for 30G during Spring, so you could skip the fishing process entirely and just buy a bunch from there to turn into sashimi instead.

hinata907
Post Posted: Jun 02, 2013 7:18 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Bombchu wrote:
One more thing I'd suggest doing is investing in a Knife Set from the General Store, if you happen to fish a lot. The most basic one costs 1500G. With it, you can make sashimi from fish that would otherwise be worth very little on their own. Use fish such as goby, pond smelt, puffer, and sardine, since they all ship for less than 20G a piece, or rainbow trout (worth 59G), and turn each one individually into decent sashimi, which sells for 80G each. Just make sure to do one fish at a time~

If you're really desperate for some quick money, the Fishery sells goby for 30G during Spring, so you could skip the fishing process entirely and just buy a bunch from there to turn into sashimi instead.

Thank you, i'll try that

ureshii_chan
Post Posted: Jun 05, 2013 9:33 pm 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

I know a really good way for make money

You need the knife Set and the pot

Go to Horn Ranch and buy (I gonna give you a example) 20 decent chicken eggs and 20 decent mayonnaise. you're going to spend 5.200 G. then boild are the eggs, then in the knife set make Egg Salad (Boiled egg + mayonnaise)
You're going to make 10.340 G, but in total you'll get 5.140 G, I think is a really quickly way to get money!

hinata907
Post Posted: Jun 05, 2013 10:13 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

ureshii_chan wrote:
I know a really good way for make money

You need the knife Set and the pot

Go to Horn Ranch and buy (I gonna give you a example) 20 decent chicken eggs and 20 decent mayonnaise. you're going to spend 5.200 G. then boild are the eggs, then in the knife set make Egg Salad (Boiled egg + mayonnaise)
You're going to make 10.340 G, but in total you'll get 5.140 G, I think is a really quickly way to get money!
I'll try this out and see for myself.