Character Reappearances ?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

So, a few days ago i was looking back at the old HM games (which for me will always be HM till i get used to calling them Story of seasons lol) and i remembered how some of the characters used to appear in the future games.

For example, how Cam from ToTT appeared later in the first SoS. And even if they are not in the bachelor/bachelorette category, sometimes it was fun to see those familiar faces around and remember their story. For example, my favorite were cliff who appeared in FoMT, MFoMT, DS, Cute, and some other hm games and the adorable doctor, Trent. It was fun, mostly for nostalgia's sake.

So i was thinking that it would be fun to see some of those characters that we never really saw again, but actually had such a great and eye catching personality. Or at least have reference of them in the games. For example, the person i kind of miss and would love to see again is Skye, from DS cute. I mean, yeah he appeared in MLS but that's not really a main storyline-ish game. He honestly had one of the funniest and entertaining personalities for me--I mean, come on, the dude had a "super power" called 'Maiden Chick Beam' like « What The Eggplant » xD and was a thief who could only be found at night in the valley, which was great because i think those little details give the character a lot of personality as well.

But enough ranting! i wanted to know what character from the previous games never left your heart, and why do you love them so much? and would you like to see them again in the future games?
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Neil, especially now that XSeed is translating.

I'd also love to see any character from the Wii games return as long as it isn't Owen, but they seem pretty separated from all the other games...
Nightlight
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Shea from SI. SI itself didn't leave much of an impression on me, but Shea sure did. I'd love to see that adorable, funny caveman again. I'd also love for Keria from DS to come back.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The Wizard from AP. I want to see XSeed translate him as he's my favorite bachelor from Natsume's translating.
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Ash from ToTT. I loved how he had a caring personality and he was cute imo.
Sufjan Swordsman
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Seconding Neil, I'm really interested in his personality.

I'd also really like for Toby (HMToT) to return someday. He seemed like a real sweet guy but I never got far in tot.

I'd also really like to see Marian and Angela again, they were my favourite characters in SoS.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Keira, but then again with a lack of mine IDK how they would fully.
Also might miss the random sleeping on the floor for a split second glitch, like please wife no don't...Okay then guess that's fine actually? :lol:
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah I'd love to see some characters from the Wii games returning, but I can see why that hasn't been a thing with the different art styles and all.
Nightlight wrote:Shea from SI. SI itself didn't leave much of an impression on me, but Shea sure did. I'd love to see that adorable, funny caveman again.
Aww I second this! I was the same - IoH wasn't my favourite and I never played SI, but Shea was so sweet.
Augusto
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

This will be a throwback for many of you's whom may or may not have played the H.M Snes, I loved playing Nina and Ann, I think Eve was the worst bacholerette in the game as she was often drunk lol.

I think I liked Popuri and Elli in the H.M BtN game, Elli and Popuri are much like their predecessors in that regards as Elli is like Mary and Popuri is actually Nina, just with different names.

I do missing having an in game florist shop or something like that, there could have been a few more stores added to the Waffle Town precinct in my opinion in HM ToT :/
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Leia. I'd love to marry her in a game where I didn't have to worry about her blowing away. :(
FoolishGhoul
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Wizard from AP and Marian from SoS! Also I adored Howard from ToTT and would like to see him again too and more of a backstory added to him
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

The Oracle! Nah, I'm joking, I don't wanna see that drama queen again.
"ARGGGH! The Oracle is NOT hearing anything <playername> says! YOU know why I'm mad!"
That's not even her MARRIED jealousy.
But the best part there was the option to say: "Should I speak louder?" I would choose that.
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

ChaosAzerothCat wrote:Keira, but then again with a lack of mine IDK how they would fully.
Also might miss the random sleeping on the floor for a split second glitch, like please wife no don't...Okay then guess that's fine actually? :lol:
I'd love to have Keira in a game again, this time where she's more accessible haha!

I also want to see Kappa again, where has that beautiful creature gone??

But perhaps one of the coolest and overlooked characters is Henry from Magical Melody. Just LOOK at this guy! It'd be fun to see him pop up again.
Spoiler:
PokeFarmer
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Terra575 wrote:But perhaps one of the coolest and overlooked characters is Henry from Magical Melody. Just LOOK at this guy! It'd be fun to see him pop up again.
Spoiler:
Ah, he's a classy guy it seems.
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

PokeFarmer wrote:
Terra575 wrote:But perhaps one of the coolest and overlooked characters is Henry from Magical Melody. Just LOOK at this guy! It'd be fun to see him pop up again.
Spoiler:
Ah, he's a classy guy it seems.
Yeah, he's great! :'D He's an artist who wants to find inspiration from nature. He's exclusive to Magical Melody, but he's got some great quotes:
"I wonder what the most important thing is in this world. I'm always thinking about it, but... I have no answer."

"Isn't there a way for people to be free without exchanging it for something?"

"There were things that I lost. But I'm content being able to paint."