shipping question for HM64

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Does stuff put in the shipping box after 5 PM (after the buyer comes and leaves) stay there til the next day in this game? I thought I read that it did, but when I tried it I think the Buyer said I had nothing to ship when he came the next day. So I want to find out for sure.
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

it doesn't carry over. anything left it the box overnight goes bad because the box isn't refrigerated. or something
Lin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Kam wrote:it doesn't carry over. anything left it the box overnight goes bad because the box isn't refrigerated. or something
What?? I thought that was SNES version... I thought HM64 one did carry over...
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^it might just be the snes version, but i'm about 80% sure it doesn't carry over in 64, either. in any case, i've always assumed it didn't, and the comments op reported from the buyer also suggest that it doesn't
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Just saw video proof that items shipped after 5 pm DO count. So yay! At 26.17 seconds he gets paid for items shipped the night before. The only thing he shipped that morning was one egg.
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

oh, that's good

maybe the buyer said you didn't have anything, he was just complaining about you not having enough to ship for his liking or something, like rosetta does in rune factory