what HM are you playing right now?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Just wondering what the other fans out there are playing right now.

I currently just got a copy of HM DS cute and i...WANT to play it but the bachelors that come with it are all SO old and ugly, except for skye but, something about waiting till 10pm or whatever..its just ugh. So i think im going to borrow a copy of MFoMT that my friend has so i can unlock the bachelors from that game ♥ Because Grey and Cliff are babes~

I finished playing trio of town a long time ago...well... more like got bored of it so i figured re-visiting the classics would be fun.

What about you? Any HM game you are playing right now? or is thinking on playing soon?
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i'm playing ds right now. i think i figured out what i was doing that kept causing the game to corrupt even fall and am hoping that i'll finally be able to finish the first year and marry keria. after i do (or if the game corrupts), i'll be playing through the first year of island of happiness, then sunshine islands, then tott, etc until 3ot and i cycle back to the second year of ds (or ioh, if i lose my save)
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

DS Cute and ToTT off and on, need to get back to Trio honestly.
FaerieFarm
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Trying to 100% MFoMT. Completed the fishing list and almost completed the shipping list. Figure I should try and marry Kappa too since I've already fulfilled most of the requirements. Or maybe I should go for the irresistible Gourmet. Getting to year 5 will probably be the hardest requirement for me :lol:

Also playing AWL and FoMT simultaneously to get the GBA connection rewards. Was always curious about the records and the only thing that prevented me from getting them as a child was a cheap GBA-GC connection cable. The bonus dialogue you get is pretty cool too.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I am actually not playing ANY bokumono/hm game now, and it makes me sad because I kind of like always having one on the go. But I'm avoiding replays right now...trying to actually complete backlog games rather than returning over and over to old favourites and letting the backlog grow ever longer. Will probably be working on otomes until Summer with the release rate this season! (5 games, and 3 of them totally new, not fandisks or etc, whew.) Oh man, there are so many good games coming up for me from now through July...

And having played Trio through 3 times, I'm sadly getting kind of bored with it and don't really want to do a 4th file.
ChocolateKisses
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I am actually not playing ANY bokumono/hm game now, and it makes me sad because I kind of like always having one on the go. But I'm avoiding replays right now...trying to actually complete backlog games rather than returning over and over to old favourites and letting the backlog grow ever longer. Will probably be working on otomes until Summer with the release rate this season! (5 games, and 3 of them totally new, not fandisks or etc, whew.) Oh man, there are so many good games coming up for me from now through July...

And having played Trio through 3 times, I'm sadly getting kind of bored with it and don't really want to do a 4th file.

Yeah trio bored me pretty fast lol. idk i got sick of all the 'collect this material to build this'...i kind of miss the old HM where there was some kind of furniture/general store/tv channel where you could buy furniture instead of you building it ugh. i never liked games where u collected materials for things, so i was disappointing when the bokumono series introduced that. Thats why i preferred replaying old ones, since i miss their simpler system.
Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm currently waiting on games that are coming out this month to play first and finish up 3 Mass Effect 3 files first. After all that, I'm either going to go back to Tale of Two Towns or A Wonderful Life. I need to finish files for those games and start files up for Save the Homeland, Grand Bazaar, and DS.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Just started a HM3 file on my 3DS. I got into the series later than most so I've missed a lot of the older titles. Figured might as well increase my HM library.
FoolishGhoul
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I want to start playing 3oT again so I can marry Yuzuki on my second file. I also want to try playing SV again, even though I know its technically not a HM game. I'll play it for like an hour here and there but because I'm so sporadic with my playtime with it, I never have any idea what I'm doing. So thats my own fault lol I had picked up RF4 again after a while but got bored of it again rather quickly because I am awful when it comes to having an attention span for games I've already played.
jianadaren1
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

64 for shizzle

It has a fast-growing speedrunning community
Meriberry
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

30T when I'm not half-dead-tired. XD
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

3oT. I’ve started a boy file on my second copy and hoping to trade certain things over from my main game.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I began HM:AP in the last few weeks. Really missed that game, its writing and characters. The size of the map annoys me to no end but it's not so bad when you unlock the animal taxi. My favourite HM of all time. Hope the new switch game can emulate it, even if just a little.
Last edited by XxWizardxMollyxX14 on Mar 17, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Just a couple days ago, I was switching between GrB, RF1, 3oT, ToT, and RFF. But suddenly I just kinda stopped everything and started playing ANB and nothing else except for a little Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the side. AC is more like a chore now though... Anyway, my only goal right now is to have a kid in ANB, which isn’t going well with my lack of normal alpaca wool. I really should get back to AP for at least a little bit. Stopped just before summoning the Harvest King in NG+ on my way to remarrying him.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:I began HM:AP in the last few weeks. Really missed that game, it's writing and characters. The size of the map annoys me to no end but it's not so bad when you unlock the animal taxi. My favourite HM of all time. Hope the new switch game can emulate it, even if just a little.
Me too! I think it has the best look, overall atmosphere and soundtrack. I never managed to finish it though; it's so slow! Not only the size of the map (= walking/riding takes forever) but also the loading times and every activity in general… \|  ̄O ̄|/ However, I finally unlocked the animal taxi and it got a bit better. I've excessively played the DS titles before (3oT was the last one) and while I love them, there are so many things about AP I prefer. Like, actual mining!