If you could bring characters from other games into Bokumono

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

JoeDullahan wrote:Personally? I'd bring over this dude right here! https://78.media.tumblr.com/f53282cc023 ... o1_500.png

He'd be a pretty chill dude, being a little rousy but also a sweetheart!
You're only about 4 days past the 10-day rule, and the board is really slow, so I doubt it'll be a problem, but don't forget to check the date on the last post of any thread to make sure it's not more than ten days old :) Kanji is a nice guy, though. A bit of an oddball, but heart's in the right place and all that. :)
venus14!
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

How about the latest Character i have been going Ga Ga over in these Past few Days? :heart: :

He's Adorable... :)
Spoiler:
When he's not making Weird Faces and acting Crazy that is... :) :P :lol: :)
Bluie wrote:
venus14! wrote:snip
Well, this is a non canon thread and Kuja's non canon appearances (spinoff games) are a lot more toned down than in his actual game counterpart, I can see his charms. I like Kuja a lot as well, Final Fantasy IX is my favourite game of all time, but he's got too much of a body count for me to see him romantically.

Major Spoilers for FFIX:
Spoiler:
He puppeted Branne into genociding the Burmecians and the attack on Lindblum, he brought to life hundreds, maybe thousands of Black Mages only for them to die again via being pawns or expiring, he decimated Alexandria with Bahamut, and he destroyed Terra which held Pandemonium that had an entire civilization of people sleeping within it. He then tries to kill all of Gaia, but fails because you stop him. He does have a change of heart as he watches Zidane and co fighting Necron, even using his magic to help them escape after it's defeat, but he dies (heavily implied) before he can make amends for his crimes.

So, while he can be suave and silver tongued, I just can't really get past the rotting corpses in his closet. His spinoff counterparts, I feel, are more on who he wishes he could have been, and I can see why people would fall for him there.

Anyways, just my two cents. I have very strong feelings about almost every character in FFIX insomuch I wrote a 50 chapter sequel fanfiction. So I apologize if I came off as pushy or anything.
Nah it's fine i love talking about FF! :) And especially about Kuja! :heart: Did you play any of the Dissidia games?
copernicusmaximus wrote:Oh man, if I could insert Libra from Fire Emblem Awakening into an HM/RF game I would be so excited.
Spoiler:
My beautiful husband. I love him so much. Knowing my luck he'd be an unmarriable priest character like Carter though. :'( Would probably have a better chance in the RF games.
He's Lovely indeed i also like Reyson from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn... :) :heart: : https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fir ... 0508214314