Light of Hope is also on mobile too

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Natsume announced today that LoH is now out on iOS and will be out on Android soon. The game costs $15 (at least in the NA Itunes Store). There's no mention of Michelle/Shirlock, though I'd imagine that multiplayer with Soleil isn't available.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Guess it was a matter of time. They did have all the touch controls implemented and all.

I think I’m good with the switch and pc versions. Seeds of Memories can have the iPad all to itself. But maybe if it ever goes on a good sale (less than 100 pesos), I may get the iPad version too (I honestly would’ve probably bought this instead of the switch version had I known it would be a thing!).

I assume this will remain as the basic version without the special edition content/dlc.
Testers
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know of the dlc is included?
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Based on the store descriptions and pictures, this seems to be the basic non special edition version of the game.

So that means no Soleil and no dlc.
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Wish the cutoff for iPhones wasn't the 5s, or I'd try it out and let y'all know. :<