Party Picture

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
CerealQueen
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon 64 is one of my favorite HM games by far and I remember trying so hard to get the elusive party pic as a child, only to end up failing. Now giving it a go again much later, I finally managed to do it, which I'm pretty psyched about.
Spoiler:
Have you attempted it? Perhaps you managed to get it? Was it more challenging or easier than you had anticipated?
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon 64 is one of my favourites too! It was the first HM game I ever played and I can’t say I ever went for all the pictures because I was young and clueless at the time but I’d like to go back and do it someday. Congrats on getting that elusive picture!
ferret
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

congrats! hm64 is one of the few hm games i havent played but this looks really impressive :!: :)
JustABeautifulGuy
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

you just made me want to revisit hm 64 again :heart:
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

That's awesome, congrats! :)

HM64 was also my first title in the series and I was pretty young getting into it so I never succeeded at getting all the pictures. Boy did I try though. It was such a fun game to try and complete back then, so I'm glad it was worth it to go back and complete now.
Boggy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

My goal (back when I still played HM64) was always to get a completed Photo Album in a single game, but was never able to successfully do so. Looking back, I'm not sure it's even feasible given the requirements for the Party Picture seem to be in direct conflict with the requirements for the other pics. I DID manage to get all the photos BUT the Party Picture in a single game, but I don't think obtaining the other shots gave me time enough for my child to either be born and/or be old enough to qualify for the final photo.

I'd be curious to know if anyone here was able to get EVERY photo in the album in a single life, and if so, the strategy used to obtain them.
Samansu
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I am actually about to play through 64 again as soon as I finish playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. I plan to get a full album and marry Maria, so wish me luck guys! I have never achieved getting a full album without codes :lol:
Boggy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

^^^Let me know how that goes! I had collecting all the bachelorette photos down to a science (I think Ann might have been the Party Photo dealbreaker, as her photo event is in Winter). You'll have to haul cookies to get it all done in three years, but I'm sending all my best your way!! :)
CerealQueen
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I actually managed to get all the photos in addition to the part pic!

Really, the hardest moments are romancing Maria fully by early-mid summer, Ann in Winter 2, and remembering deadlines to pics and events, just saving the vine yard. With Ann, just be sure to give her an egg often, even early on, and give gifts to the townfolk throughout your gameplay. If you have time, just start handing out flowers and such to people.

If you're attempting it, I wish you luck! :lala:
Samansu
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I have just begun my attempt! I am on Spring 10 currently, and I made my own topic to detail my attempt. Wish me luck guys! :)