LGBT Mod Masterlist

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
seangibbz
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

As we know, almost all of the Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons games have heterosexual-only marriage options.
There's the exception of the "best friends" system in Harvest Moon DS Cute (JP version only) and the upcoming Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town.

Fortunately, for those who want to pursue same-« Chicken Hugging » options, there are several queer mods / romhacks available that enable gay / lesbian relationships.

In most cases, these work by swapping the player character's gender / sprite / model / textures. Dialog is then altered accordingly.
e.g. In a case where you'd normally play as a girl romancing the bachelors, the player character will be swapped to a boy romancing the bachelors.
If anyone else is aware of any projects not listed above, please let me know so I can add to the list.
FoolishGhoul
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

omfg I can finally be gay with Kasumi thank you thank you thank you <3333

these are great and look super well done! thank you so much for your work putting this list together :heart:
sara edition
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The snes mod link is down so here's a working link:

Harvest Moon Snes: Sara Edition
JustABeautifulGuy
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

there’s also this. i wish i knew how modding worked! https://lavapulsemods.tumblr.com/post/6 ... two-hearts
Chocnoc
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi, I'm an avid searcher for these types of mods and I happened to stumble upon one for "Story of Seasons" on the 3DS. As far as I know, it's only a model swap. I didn't create it, but I tested it and it worked for me (at least preliminarily). I have no knowledge of modding though. I wish I did because I'd love to make one for A New Beginning. No such one exists :(

Anyway, I thought I would add it here for people who find this post! It only works on the USA version of the game (not provided)

Story of Seasons - LGBT Mod
Hanroz
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I don't suppose there is a mod for SNES that keeps the wife sprites the same after marriage instead of them all having the same outfit just with different hair colors. I'm currently playing the NSO version but I'm considering using a [b]Very Bad Thing™[/b] to use mods (as well as continue playing indefinitely). I could marry Ann this way, but putting her in that lavender dress should be considered a war crime!
Velvet
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Hanroz wrote: Jun 18, 2023 4:41 pmI could marry Ann this way, but putting her in that lavender dress should be considered a war crime!
My thoughts exactly!