Time played

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
shygamrgrrl
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I'm a completionist and I like seeing how long my saves are (140 hours in Skyrim, and haven't done the main quest :)
I opened up my save and took notice of the 99 hours 59 mins. I was quite proud of that. In that time, I managed to revitalise the lighthouse, get married and currently have a child on the way. I was less happy when I saved and it stayed at 99 59. Does this annoy any else or is it just me being my weird self?
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

It's not just you. I have spent far more than 99 hours and 59 minutes in my game as well, and it's bothersome to not be told how much more; like I'm being told, "Hey, you've spent enough time in this game. Nobody is suppose to play more than 100 hours. Go do something else!"
shygamrgrrl
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

100 hours is not enough to do everything in the game. For me, it's a mark of pride to say that I'm logged 140 hours on a particular save. My philosphy is a long game is a good game.
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

180 exactly. And still missing a lot of the crop mutations and fetch quests.

I don't have my 3DS handy at the moment, but I think I'm well beyond 500 in Tale of Two Towns, which I believe is my record for any HM game.