* Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 18, 2020 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

AquamarineTwilight
  Post subject: How to contact Natsume
Post Posted: Jan 03, 2020 12:44 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Does anyone know of a way to contact natsume other than the contact form on their website which goes nowhere?

Also does anyone know if they will still send you a unglitched copy of Tree of Tranquility? I have the green disk which from research tells me that this is a glitched copy. Am I going to have to find a non glitched copy somewhere on the internet and rebuy the game?

Kikki
  Post subject: Re: How to contact Natsume
Post Posted: Jan 03, 2020 1:51 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

You could try contacting them via their Twitter, I suppose, though only by publicly tweeting to them, afaik, since they have direct messaging turned off. (Not much of a wonder, since Natsume gets hassled by so much pointless bullying.) Not sure how effective that would be, but it's an option. If the contact form on their site doesn't work for you, have you tried sending them an email directly instead of via the form? It's 4service@natsume.com, if you haven't and want to try.

Cherubae
  Post subject: Re: How to contact Natsume
Post Posted: Jan 05, 2020 9:14 am 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

I doubt they'll have any extra copies of Tree of Tranquility. You may have better luck buying another copy of the game with the color art printed on the CD. The glitch impacted those who wanted to marry Calvin; as far as I know, the rest of the game was a-okay.

I too only have the original green-disc version of the game, but I didn't have much interest in Calvin so I simply kept it.