Light of Hope: did anyone ever use superblend fertilizer?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
HM Grammy
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Revisiting the steam special edition LoH after they made all the updates. Seems much more polished visually.

Anyway, I won the first cooking festival and got the 6 golden pepper seeds which I gotta say seems to be kind of mean. You can't grow enough of them straight up to meet the requirement to get seeds at Sam's shop from just those 6 seeds. So first I used the stuff from Dean's first request reward. Next problem, you can't get more of that reward in time to speed up all of them enough to get that 5th harvest. So I was looking at the description in the fertilizer bin at the pepper superblend (well any superblend) fertilizer. The wording is ambiguous but sorta sounds like maybe it would speed up the harvest of the crop. So I am wondering before I blow up my file, has anyone ever used the superblend fertilizer to know what it actually does? I am purposely growing the peppers in a place they won't give the "great" mutation so they really (I am guessing here) shouldn't mutate. I am going to post on the steam discussion site also in hopes someone can HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Superblend seems to just increase the chance of a mutation to trigger. It doesn't make the crop grow faster. There is a Growth Promoter fertilizer that increases maturity speed, but it also negatively impacts a crop's health as far as I'm aware. Growth Promoter unlocks after you complete Dean's 8th request and its reward of Fertilizer Recipe Set #4.
HM Grammy
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Yeah, I had the 10 promoter from the reward but I hadn't made enough progress through the request list to actually get the recipe from him. Such a bummer. So close but yet so far.