* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 19, 2020 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

HM Grammy
Post Posted: Jan 19, 2020 8:26 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

I have looked at multiple forums and the consensus for the number you need to sell to Sam is 30. I won the Cooking Festival in the Spring (20th). I planted the 6 seed on the 21st. My 1st harvest was Summer 3 and every 6 days after that. So 3, 9, 15, 21, and 27. 5 harvests of 6 peppers should be 30 peppers sold to Sam. However, I am on the 27th of summer and just sold 6 more golden peppers to Sam and there is no seed in his shop. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Is this some glitch I don't know about? I mean someone has to have sold the 30 golden peppers to Sam and gotten the seed, right?

Katgirl
Post Posted: Jan 19, 2020 8:47 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

I think in previous games crops that regrow (strawberries, peppers, etc) need more sold to get the seeds. In TLV/STV it was 50 or 60 I think. Idk if it’s the same in LoH but that might be the issue.

HM Grammy
Post Posted: Jan 19, 2020 10:18 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Except I found in three different forums where it said the requirements where 30 to be sold.

Cherubae
Post Posted: Jan 20, 2020 8:32 pm 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Seeds unlock the next day you complete the requirements. If you just sold the required amount on the 27th, then the 28th he would have the seeds for sale.