Maria 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Nina 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
StoryOfSuzy
  Post subject: Favorite OG Bachelorette?
Post Posted: Apr 25, 2020 9:10 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Hi everyone! I’m new to the forum, but my husband and I are remodeling our gaming room, and going through my games inspired me to embark on what I call “The Ultimate Harvest Moon Replay” which just involves me playing every Harvest Moon game to completion in order. Right now I’m in the middle of the original Harvest Moon for SNES and I’m about to get married. Just genuinely curious who everyone’s favorite bachelorette is! My personal favorite is Eve because she doesn’t get mad if you come home late, but I normally marry Ann so that her dad can marry Nina’s mom :heart:

greensara
Post Posted: Apr 26, 2020 4:39 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

My personal favorite is Ellen, partly because of the lore of her being Ellie's grandma, and because of her backstory in game and what I embellished upon it in my imagination. She seems so much happier in her ending doing what she loves rather than worrying about her home life, but as responsible as she is, I imagine she still can't help checking in sometimes. I also liked to imagine she does more on the farm than pretend laundry, like help with the animals and play with the dog and horse. I guess she was just more fun for me to imagine "fanfic" material for, lol.